Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Connected Words & Alphabets

Notices

Threaded View

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - beanpole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Christmas Title

Have already posted pic in gallery and in scrapbook forum. Although the Christmas title is for my scrapbook album cover, its now got me thinking of all the lovely Christmas images on here you can cut with t shirt vinyl to make place mats, Christmas stockings, tree decorations... the possibilities are endless!
    I cut this in a matt gold vinyl. Just need to remember to REVERSE the image to cut on vinyl... which I forgot...
    The GSD IS now reversed ready to use on vinyl.

Fonts used 'Black Chancery' and Carrick
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 01-12-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: wrong pic Add the font names
    http://www.beanpolebooks.co.uk
    NEW RELEASE 'MOTIF FOR MURDER' a cozy mystery with 10 templates to download for handcutting or tracing, and for the Cameo and Craft Robo. Ebook download for Kindle and Nook and now in paperback. This is the second story in the Quilt Detective series. Free templates on my blog, karenlowe co uk, for electronic cutters or PDF for cutting by hand.