Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

need help regarding the big shot

is the big shot solo platform ( as in the starter kit) and the big shot multi purpose platform the same thing.

trying to decide whether to but starter kit or big shot

This and that maker Rubberduckie UK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    No, the multi purpose platform has tabbed extra layers so you can adjust the thickness of your base for cutting/embossing different types of dies (wafer thins like Framelits, Nesties etc), as well as doing the same job as the solo platform.

The solo platform is a plain block of acrylic for use with the thinner, backed dies (eg Sizzlits).

Hope that helps.

Edit: Just to add, I don't know if there are different packages available now, but the multi purpose platform didn't come with my BS Starter Kit, I still had to buy that seperately.
    My blog...Messy Desk!

Rik Rak Raver

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks for the reply I think I would be jus as well of buying the big shot it self with the multi purpose platform as the extra you get is card stock (ive got loads) i bigz die(could just buy that) and two other dies i dont like oh and an embossing folder which is buttons anyway.

it also has an instrucyon dvd but i thik it is self explanatory 100 for starter and 60 for big shot

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    We sell the big shot with multi-purpose platform at Stampin Up! Let me know if you're interested, and I will sort you out

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper! Dragonfly Jane's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (109)
    I'd have a look around for the best prices, I've seen starter kits for the bigshot around for well under £90 and the big shot on it's own for around £55 both from retailers who offer free postage

Edited to add, not all started kits contain the same things.
    Christmas Gift Bag Goodie Swap
    Christmas Stocking Swap