Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Cards, Toppers & ATCs

Notices

Thread: Rocker Cards

Aussie Craft Robo-aholic!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Rocker Cards

Here's another simple card for you all. Haven't cut it, but should be fine. It's a little Boat shaped Rocker card. Hope you can use it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)

Wobbler card

This is my take on the wobbler cards I've seen. It's only the base card the ladybird is the one I uploaded to the June print and cut challenge (it may need resizing to fit on this card if you use it)
    Last edited by DJG; 29-06-2011 at 01:39 PM.

View Gallery

Scalloped rocker card template

I'm making this for my grandaughter it's not finished yet but you get the idea.
    It's cut it from glossy photo paper.
    This is just the card base file so you can decorate it how you want to.

View Gallery

This cuts fine. The card folds across the middle to allow it to stand up but I cut it in half in Studio to show what it looks like when assembled. the small flowers are cut separately and stuck on but you could draw them with a pen if you prefer.
    They are all set to cut except the fold line which is set to perforate so you might need to change some of the cut lines if you want to use different colours for any of it (that's if it's any use to anyone )

View Gallery

Rocker/Wobbler Step Card

Some wanted one of these, it's not been test cut as I'm waiting for the timer to go off, so some feedback would be welcome.

I found a site on the web that had instructions and measurements, but I thought there was a bit missing so took some poetic license and added a couple of extra fold lines.

Doreen aks. DJG has very kindly test cut the file and had to nudge 1 line higher, so I've added the amended file tonigh 2/3/12 and also the photos she very kindly took of the results, so I've renamed the file.

Thank you Doreen your a star.
    Last edited by Lucille; 03-03-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Rocker Card

I designed this rocking horse shaped Rocker Card for our grandson's first birthday next week, although it would be equally suitable as a Baby Shower/New Baby card I should think.

As you can see, I have cut two cards and decorated one in pastel shades and curled the mane and tail by drawing the ends gently over the blade of a pair of scissors before attaching to the card.

The other card is decorated in bright colours and I attached lengths of wool to thin strips of double sided tape placed on either side of the horses neck for his mane. I cut off the horses tail completely and attached several lengths of wool tied together in the middle instead.

I'm very pleased with the way they've turned out, especially as they both rock very nicely too, but now I can't decide which one he'd like best. D'oh!

Anyway, I've uploaded the template in case it might be useful. SVG, GSD and Studio files are in the zipped folder.