Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by melking View Post
    I'm having the same problem with Studio, using Toshiba i3 Laptop. Graphtec are away until Tuesday. They know I have a problem, but weren't able to get back to me. I am learning patience... I have done everything possible. I am wondering if this issue has a solution? I've looked through the search for Cameo and Laptop, but not found anyone that's had a solution.

Happy New Year.

Well if you find a solution please post it. Mine is also a Toshiba i3 Laptop so that is something we have in common.

I never bothered to look any further and have just used it on the PC ever since.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I had the same problem, also using WIndow 7 64-bit on a laptop (Asus, in my case). I got in touch with Silhouette via the help & support link on their website and they were brilliant. It took a few attempts to get it sorted - it was something to do with a corrupt file somewhere - but sort it they did.

View Gallery

silhouette studio won't open

I've been reading your thread and I have exactly the same problem please can you tell me if you found a solution for this problem, I'm at my wits end i've tried everything that has been mentioned on this site I've set my laptop back to factory settings but no joy,
    respectfully yours
    sue

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I know it seems like a very basic question but have you tried right clicking on the icon and using Run as Administrator? Normally these issues are just due to the program not being allowed access to the /windows file.

View Gallery

I've tried that still the same problem,

View Gallery

I had the same problem once and I had to have a chappy from Graphtec go into my computer to fix the problem... apparently it was because I had turned the computer off by the start button instead of closing it down properly it had done something to the programme, so it might be worth contacting them.
    Sue