Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Boxes/Tags/Envelopes & Stationery

Notices

Thread: Bags

Threaded View

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Bags

This is a very basic gift bag - either use patterned paper or print two A4 sheets with your favourite graphics then cut two, fold and glue together. There's no need to print the cutting lines. I just stick my sheet of paper into the CR, press cut and away it goes - no lines appear on the finished article.
    Try the following:
    1)make the bag, punch holes in the top and add ribbon or cord handles.
    2)remove the top red dotted line, cut, assemble, cut the top of the bag with a pair of decorative scissors, fold over and seal with a label.
    3) cut one plain template then add a shape to the other side before you cut- the CR will cut out a lovely (precise!!) window. Back with acetate, add handles and there you are - a sassy gift bag with a cut out window. Now can you imagine heavy weight dark blue( or any colour) wrapping paper cut to A4 size with loads of little star cut outs on one side, backed on the inside with gold paper - terribly exclusive stuff! Make a tag from the fab tag font that one of the ladies made and slide it onto one of the handles- now how Harrods is that?
    4) play around with the measurements - move the sides and resize the flaps- the template is basic but very versatile and you could always go country and use brown wrapping paper and raffia
    I'll say no more - play and enjoy!!
    Susi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 05-11-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: change screen shot