Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Borders and Frames

Notices

Threaded View

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Christmas frames and borders

This is my first template. I have spent the day testing it. I put it on the test template site but have altered it slightly since. (I made the reindeer's antlers a tiny bit wider.) I have cut it on 100 - 160 gm card and it cuts fine. I used the slowest setting (1) and the yellow cap at thickness 33. I have posted a picture of a quick card I have made using the design. I cut the waste card in the middle a bit smaller all the way round and mounted it on sticky pads and stuck it back in the middle. It can then be decorated any way you like with stickers, decoupage etc. I designed the template using templates from the craft robo and drawing the rest. You can use it for whatever purpose you like and feel free to alter it how you like. Comments appreciated as it's my first template. Thanks, Wendy. Have added picture of my mistake. Tried to cut on mirror card on wrong side. Sent it through twice but still did not cut. However it left an embossed pattern which I think looks quite good. Have tried to take photo but its not brill as it is on mirror card which does not photo well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BleakHouse; 02-08-2007 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Added another picture