Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Well done for persevering Lucille.

Dedicated Scrapper phoenix rising's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    What a pain Lucille - I must say the only thing that stops me from changing my provider is that I would have to have a new email addy - it's just too much trouble! Hope you get it sorted soon.
    Just thought I'd mention that when we had to have a new ISP, long boring story but BT wouldn't cooperate after our fire--any way my old e-mail with BT still works even though we now get broadband & e-mail through Virgin! only prob is that I rarely check it
    Lesley

Phoenix rising

View Gallery

I switched from BT nearly 2 years ago but I still get emails sent to that address and I keep getting a little box with my btinternet address asking me to enter my pass word - I just close it, but often wonder why the address still appears to be active when I no longer pay for it.

View Gallery

Well as I said further up yesterday it did start working again, then it packed up again at 9 last night and didn't start sending again until 10am today, then it packed up again at 6.15 pm today and it's still not working, so my out box has a load of emails waiting to be sent.

I also did a Google search only to discover this has been going on since about 2009, it would appear they are either liars or BS merchants probably a combination of both.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"