Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi everyone my name is sandyb i live in Norfolk although i am from Kent; we have been here 7 years, my Hubby has had two Heart bypasses which were quite stressful; so he is medically retired. we have two dogs that replaced the girls when they left home. so we have Holly who is a little westies and then we have Gus our lovely blue staff's 9 years old and just adorable. we love photography and both have cannon SLR cameras we haven't been able to get out this last year as i had a knee replacement that went wrong. and I felt depressed so hubby has brought me which we are waiting for the arrival of the robo craft to help me with card making which i love to do. I can loose hours at my laptop.we love to get to know you all and any help will be truly appreciated. thanks sandyb

View Gallery

Hi Sandy I am Jean and I live in Cambridgeshire, I make cards and when i can get motivated I do scrapbooking, I dont have a craft robo but I do have a cricut expression which I love just wished I had more time to use it, I have a craft den down the garden full of stash.Have you looked at the social group at Crafters in Cambridgeshire and nearby. sorry that you are not in the best of health hope things soon improve for you both.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)
    Afternoon all,

Sometime ago I put a photo in my gallery of an altered matchbox decorated for Halloween. I've now filled it with some Halloween crafting type goodies and will RAK it to the next qualifying newbie to join up to a swap over in our swaps forum .

To qualify you must have one months membership to UKS and/or 30 - 50 posts. It must be your first ever swap on UKS and you won't have received a trader rating from the host of a UKS swap.

Once you have joined a swap please PM me with the details and I'll arrange the rest.
    Last edited by nettyB; 06-10-2011 at 02:24 PM.

All over the place.
    View Gallery

Hi I´m a total newbie.
    I started making cards 5 months ago and I love it.

Anita

Dedicated Scrapper hannahvictoria's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Hi, I'm Hannah. Been scrapbooking a year or so, though not very productive as i work full time. Hoping to get some inspiration on here to encourage me to make a bit more time for my favourite hobby!

Dedicated Scrapper paypercrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Good Morning i joined a couple of weeks ago,so i thought i would put a post up,i love everything to do with papercrafts,cardmaking,mini books,only made a 6x6 scrapbook but hoping to do a 12x 12 one day,when i'm not sure lol!!
    Sandra x

View Gallery

Some great new Christmas swaps have gone up this week over on the swaps forum. Why not pop over and check them out and my Halloween altered matchbox full of crafty goodies is still up for grabs to any qualifying newbie joining a swap for the very first time just Pm with the detail of which swap it is and I'll arrange to have the Halloween matchbox to be sent to that newbie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)

newbie sort of...

hi, joined ages ago but never came on here but now i do!!!look forward to seeing all your lovely pages x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Hello everyone , i'm a newbie on this site , i wish i had of joined a while ago , as i already have loads to swap. and i cant swap until i make 50 comments ;/ ... i've just made 50+ christmas cards and some mini books too. i just love crafting and being creative and messy . Hope you all have a lovely evening

View Gallery

is there any newbie ATC swaps going ?

View Gallery

Not at the moment but keep checking the swaps forum regularly for new swaps. You could always try the ATC trail which can also be found in the swaps forum - pop over to find out how it works.

To join any of the swaps you need a minimum of one month's membership or 30 to 50 posts under your belt to qualify.

View Gallery

ok thanks

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hello! This is my first post, and I'm sort of just clicking around, getting acquainted with everything that's here. There's so much! I'm excited to be here, and anxious to get to know a lot of new friends!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hello, I am a crafter of indeterminate purpose, definitely interdisciplinary! Trying to accumulate as many skills as I can while my little fellow is young. Currently enjoying scrapbooking, cardmaking and sewing (mostly bags at the moment). Looking to get into journalling and trying to figure the best way to get my posts up so I can join some swapping or circle journalling.

Have a blog at craftywomble.blogspot.com that shows all the fun stuff I like doing Looking forward to making some friends.

View Gallery

Welcome to all the newbies

We have some absolutely fabbie Christmas swaps going on at the moment including a Christmas recipe card swap hosted by hotluca, a handmade Christimas felt decoration swap hosted by robbyn and a Christmas home decor banner type swap each making a certain letter from MERRY CHRISTMAS on a Christmas shape and at the end you will receive a fabbie banner to add to your Christmas deccies spelling out MERRY CHRISTMAS - I'm hosting this one.

If you want to know more info about any of these swaps please head over to the SWAPS forum and see us - its a great way of meeting more UKSers and making new friends

Enjoy the forum