Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tomorrow is a new day
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    thanks Karen

welcome Rachelbaby.. I have only joined this month too and am so looking forward to learning so much!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpiper1809 View Post
    hi all, just wanted to ask a question or two!! once I have completed a cj, who gives me the trader rating to allow me to do more. also can someone please clarify the swap maximum. I am signed up for the newbie cj and also an atc swap, is this ok???
    The ATC Trail is not classified as a swap - it is an ongoing trail in which you'll swap an ATC with the person who posted above you and another ATC with the person who has posted directly after you. It does not officially count as a swap. You may join up to a maximum of three swaps at any one time, these must be added to your signature. Once the swap is complete the hosts of the swaps will leave you a trader rating. Once you have received a positive trader rating you are eligble to join another swap.

As a newbie you must complete your newbie CJ and receive a trader rating from Kitty Crafts before you are eligible to join another

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Thumbs up Shropshire Newbie

Hi there, brand new today, greetings from wet n wild Shropshire and wondering how all this works

Went to download a test piece and the site it says something about I don't have enough credits or something, if you are a veteran of the site, some info about what I am supposed to do here would help, fairly new to card making, though been an avid collector of all things crafty for a while now.

Muchos grassybums in advance - hope to hear from you soon, via threads or personal message - its all good ...

Jas

Tomorrow is a new day
    View Gallery

Hi Jas, cant help with your enquiry as I only joined this month too but am sure someone will explain all very shortly!!!

I'm new to the craft world so hope to chat some more with you
    Karen

Here for the duration! joanne26b's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    This thread here should answer your question regarding downloads and help explain the reasoning behind the rule
    Group 3 Digi CJ; Points - 1 SLO - 10 points; DLO - points; Wk Challenge pts; Minibook - pts; CJ entry 25 pts Total = 35points

Tomorrow is a new day
    View Gallery

Hoping can answer my query. I have received one of my atc swaps today, do I need to leave feedback for the sender and if so where and how do i do this?

View Gallery

No you dont need to leave feedback for the ATC trail

There are a couple of new swaps gone up - a stash type swap hosted by gemmasteele - always good for building up your stash goodies . There's also a monthly card swap hosted by Kellmorris this month - for all you card makers

Dedicated Scrapper bizziscrappin's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi! just signed up today, have posted one LO. looking forward to more. still trying to find my way around the site.
    You may lose or you may win, but you will never be here again

View Gallery

Welcome to UKS - be sure to pay us a visit down in the Swaps Forum - there's loads going on at the moment including a new Alice in Wonderland Tag swap hosted by yours truly

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

wink Morning scrappers

I'm new to this site. Been scrapping a few months so would be great to make some new buddies and get inspired buy your great work.

Dedicated Scrapper cockneycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Hiya Andy great to see you in here hun if you need any help just shout xxx

Sherri in BC
    View Gallery

Just found site

This site was recommend to me from a fellow scrapper. I'm looking forward to perusing all the forums.

View Gallery

Hi All, im a newbie here and just wanted to say hi, im also a total newbie when it comes to scrapbooking and card making and hope to get better by joining this group to get more help and guidence. I have been art journalling and making atc's for years. I recently made a blog today aswell which has my very first 3 handmade cards on and i think i did an ok job.

View Gallery

Joined this site recently, having decided too get back into scrapbooking and card making after a LONG break. Decided get all my craft stuff from storage at my mums and brought it back to my house - didn't quite realise how much stuff I'd built up! Feeling totally overwhelmed now :/

View Gallery

There is a Newbie ATC swap just starting hosted by me - so if you're interested head over to the swaps forum and sign up