Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)

Attention newbies.........

Welcome to UKS. This is a great forum and what better way of getting to know everyone and showing the rest of the UKSers your fabbie handiwork than to join in one of the many great swaps that happen on here.

As long as you have been a UKS member for one month and have at least 30 - 50 posts under your belt then you will be eligible to join the swaps.

We've had some fantastic swaps on here ranging from stash swaps, Twine swaps, blossom swaps, tag swaps, ATCs, Easter Swaps, Christmas Swaps - even the famous Jigsaw Swap - there a fabulous new swap just starting hosted by Xmasbaby in which we're all decorating a large matchbox and filling it with lovely stashy goodies and sending it to a swap partner. What a great way of becoming a part of the UKS community.

We also run Circle Journals especially for the Newbies - there is a group forming right now which needs a few more members. If you want to know more about how the CJs and swaps work then why not pop over to the Swaps Forum and see whats going on.

As UKS Swaps Co-Ordinator I'd love to see you over there and look forward to maybe swapping with you soon

I am more than happy to answer any questions or queries about anything to do with the Swaps/CJs Forum. Please ask away
    Last edited by nettyB; 07-07-2011 at 08:30 AM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)

wink

Hi I am a newbie but i haven't posted enough yet. I'm working on that though and looking forward to joining some of the swaps

View Gallery

That's great to hear Viv1 - we'd love to hear from other newbies as well though. Kitty Crafts is hosting the next newbie CJ and needs about four of five more people to fill the group. Please pop over to see us we'd love to have you along

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Newby

My name is Vicky, just thought i would say hi to u all and look for to hearing from u, cant wait to get some ideas and advice.

View Gallery

The newbie CJ is proving quite popular but we still need about 3 or 4 newbie to give us a full group - if there is anyone who has just joined UKS or an existing member whose never done a CJ before who maybe interested then either head over to the Swaps forum and post on the "Looking for a newbie CJ - chat here" thread or contact Kitty Crafts who is hosting this group for us. There are already 5 or 6 eager beavers waiting to get started on the CJ.

Xmasbaby's altered matchbox swap is extremely popular and again is still open for some more participants. As long as you meet all the swap rules criteria then why not have a go - I'm so keen I'm altering two matchboxes and filling them with all kinds of Tim Holtz goodies to swap with a couple of people

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi I'm a newbie. This is my first post what is a CJ

View Gallery

Hello and welcome to UKS

This link may help you explain a little more about Circle Journals

Hope that helps

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Me too.................... Lea, x

View Gallery

By clicking on the blue highlighted "This" in my previous post above you will be taken to another page which explains all about Circle Journals and how they work.

The newbie one still need a couple more participants

View Gallery

The "First of Many Newbie CJ" is still looking for a couple of members so if anyone is interested in joining and meet the CJ rules criteria then pls head over to the SWAPS/CIRCLE JOURNAL forum. I'm sure the host Kitty Crafts would love to have you along

Xmasbaby's Altered Matchbox swap is still open and there still time to join up if you're interested - head over to the SWAPS forum to sign up

There is talk of a couple of new swaps starting too really shortly including a Smash Book swap and also another Jigsaw swap

I'll be hosting a Tip In page swap very shortly so watch out for that one - if you want to find out more about any of the new swaps -please come over and see us in the Swaps forum - we'd love to see you

my 3 beautiful children lizzylou's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)

cool newbie

hi im a newbie this is my first blog im not quite sure what im doing but im looking forward to getting some great idea's and inspiration. Ive been crafting for many years and really love scrapbooking

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Oh, sounds interesting! Do you need 30 posts before you can join in? I best get chatting, such a chore

New Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi Everyone
    This is my very first post, excited about this web site, looks so cool. Cant wait to swap and learn off you guys how to make amazing scrapbooks.xxx

Tomorrow is a new day
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    hi all, just wanted to ask a question or two!! once I have completed a cj, who gives me the trader rating to allow me to do more. also can someone please clarify the swap maximum. I am signed up for the newbie cj and also an atc swap, is this ok???

I grew back ... like a starfish. Kitty Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (99)
    Hi Karen - me being the host will give you your trader rating for the CJ and whoever is doing the ATC swap will do it for that

I know swaps are 3 maximum but not sure if it is the same for newbies - I will check
    Christmas Stocking Swap *** ATCoin Swap

Blog Thingy