Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Dawn Bibby left QVC?

I've just heard that Dawn Bibby has left QVC with immediate effect. Now, thats a shame, she has seemed so settled there for such a long time and I can't imagine who will take over from her. Hope QVC don't stop doing craft

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    there's nothing on twitter about it...where did you hear it?
    I NEED everything.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Yep, after reading this I went for a wee snoop and another thread on another site states that customer services confirmed that she left today. Well that's a shocker!!!

Shel x

View Gallery

Found it now...oh please don't say she is going to C&C....I stopped watching QVC because she did my head in and she gets so stroppy...many a time I could have found a place for her sticky dots
    I NEED everything.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Can't imagine what has happened there - first Rosemary, now Dawn, I never thought she would leave there as she is 'Queen Bee' as far as QVC go....there were whispers that she was going to C+C, but I do hope they are wrong. She is just not suited to their style and Leonie is such a joy. I don't mind Dawn, but I'd hate it if she muscled in on Leonie's gig.

View Gallery

I love Leonie..she is such a nut and never minds if things go wrong...I must admit I wasn't keen at first but find her so funny now. I am just imaging Dawn and Nigel together now that would be funny
    I NEED everything.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krewella View Post
    I love Leonie..she is such a nut and never minds if things go wrong...I must admit I wasn't keen at first but find her so funny now. I am just imaging Dawn and Nigel together now that would be funny
    I really enjoy watching Leonie on C&C and hope the Dawn does not push her aside at C&C.

From what I have read on the net Dawn and niece Amy seem to have fallen out and Amy is staying at QVC.

Hopefully if Dawn doe go to C&C she is only a guest demonstrator and she does not bring all the Kanban stuff. But as Kanban produce her designs and stamps it will probably happen.

As for the lovely Nigel and Dawn I am not sure how funny it will be. I do love Nigel's sense of humour.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I watched her yesterday (it was a recoded programme, from monday I think)and she said to the presenter see you in a few weeks which I thought was strange because shes on almost every week Amy is the one I can't stand and when Charlie Brooke is on with either of them................. well don't get me started
    Last edited by DJG; 11-05-2011 at 08:25 AM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I have seen on the net lots of rumours about Dawn going to C &C, and about the split between her and Amy, but she did say on air the other day that she wasn't going to be on yesterday or next week.
    Best Wishes
    Tootsie (Diane)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    I am sure she will make her announcement when she feels she's ready
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krewella View Post
    Found it now...oh please don't say she is going to C&C....I stopped watching QVC because she did my head in and she gets so stroppy...many a time I could have found a place for her sticky dots
    I find it difficult not to turn off when she's on. She reminds me of a teacher I used to work with; the school had to be very careful who they sent to work with her, which was difficult because no-one wanted to......

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I watched Monday's programme and she did say that she would see everybody in a couple of weeks, she said she was having a little rest after all the hectic few weeks at QVC, she has been there every day.

I was talking to Rosemary Merry's hubby last week and he said it's QVC that are messing people about, they don't know when Rosemary will be on again, I am wondering if they want to get rid of the craft shows. I can't stand Amy her voice really greats on my nerves.

I have met Dawn a few times and I have found her really lovely, GillB
    Last edited by GillB; 11-05-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

QVC have confirmed that Dawn Bibby has left (but no reason ) and that they will be cotinuing their craft shows.They also say that new crafts will be coming along later in the year

View Gallery

Just to say I love watching Leonie and Nigel - they were so lovely with DH at the NEC he was in a great mood and I really benefited from that.
    I don't like to think of anyone out of a job so if Dawn Bibby is offered C&C I'm sure she'll take it but hopefully she'll find a way to fit in.

I grew back ... like a starfish. Kitty Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (99)
    I hope she doesn't go to C&C, I don't think she will be out of a job for long but I for one can't stand the woman. I don't watch much QVC anymore - and if she is on, the TV is on permanent mute!!
    Christmas Stocking Swap *** ATCoin Swap

Blog Thingy