Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Background Papers

Notices

Thread: Stripes

Cardmaker
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Stripes

A background paper made in SS. They are fairly wide stripes but it is very easy to make them into any size you want by selecting the top middle handle and reducing the height of the template. To make a full page of the narrower lines you will need to go to click on the Replicate Tab (top right tool bar) and select duplicate above (or Duplicate below if you used the bottom middle handle to reduce the height of the striped template) then using your up arrow key (or down depending on how you reduced the template)to insert a matching distance between the stripes to create a full page of narrow stripes. I have added a jpg of how this could look.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Wishful Thinking; 15-02-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Cardmaker
    View Gallery

Pink Candy Striped Backing Paper

A background papers made in SS. They are fairly wide stripes but it is very easy to make them into any size you want by selecting the top middle handle and reducing the height of the template. To make a full page of the narrower lines you will need to go to click on the Replicate Tab (top right tool bar) and select duplicate above (or Duplicate below if you used the bottom middle handle to reduce the height of the striped template) then using your up arrow key (or down depending on how you reduced the template)to insert a matching distance between the stripes to create a full page of narrow stripes. I have added a jpg of how this could look.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cardmaker
    View Gallery

Various Pink and Cream Striped Backing Papers

A number of different options made either in Studio Format or another software and saved as a jpg.

The cream on the jpgs looks very dark but on my printer they are much lighter. So I think the effect will be dependent on whichever printer you use.