Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

funtime 2010 & silhouette CC330L-20

I'm a new owner of the silhouette CC330L-20. I'm not sure whether this is a second or third generation machine, mine does not say the quick kutz logo on it, this is a machine branded I think by graphtec. The driver it uses says craft robo.

I am trying to find out for sure whether or not funtime 2010 can work with the optical eye of this machine. So if you are using the 330L-20 and funtime 2010, have you done any print & cuts with that software?

I also own a gazelle, while I am not an expert in funtime by any means, at least I know and am familiar with it. I am trying hard to get up to speed on the SS/RB, but having a tough time understanding. I have a hard time seeing if the trace went OK and where my cut lines are winding up. I had a little initial success, but the deeper I get into it, I'm starting to have adjustment problems and I am pretty sure it is my error as to where my cut lines are showing up after the trace. Thanks.

Pat

View Gallery

Have you looked into the tutorials for print and cut? I use print and cut alot with my robo 330 with no problems, and am sure quite a few people on here use/used funtime have you done a search for that subject?

Sandi

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Do you belong to the Yahoo Funtime group if you do I'm sure someone on there could advise you if it works with the Silhouette.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I took delivery of funtime, and while it is early to say for sure, because I want to use it over a span of time over multiple days and files to ensure I get repeatable results, the software seems to be able to use the optical eye in the CC330L-20 Silhouette that is now directly marketed and branded by graphtec in the USA.

I'm posting in case anyone else wants to look at funtime. As soon as I can after the holidays, I will be checking out the silhouette --------->.mtc [make-the-cut] connection to see how well that does too. My sil is used as a print & cut machine. It is not used as a primary cutter. For print & cuts, in my opinion, this is the machine to have.

Pat