Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: mats in dm

Dedicated Scrapper gladys friday's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)

mats in dm

I am trying to make mats for some words but it is not happening. I have gone through the manual and done everything but nothing. I am doing Transform-Image-making sure outline is ticked- making sure inline is not ticked-putting in the amount I want it made-closing but the word stays exactly the same.

Please help

Thanks

Debbie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi Debbie - have you made sure that the "keep original" box is ticked? It's the 2nd one in from the "close" button. Also, another thought - are you working in inches or millimetres? If it's slipped onto mm (sometimes I work in mm for small adjustments and forget to put it back to inches). If you try outlining when the measurement is in mm and you put in the amount you normally would for inches it will look as though the original hasn't changed. Hope you can get what I'm trying to say.
    Sylvia x
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Hi Sylvia

Yes I have the keep original box checked but haven't checked if i am in inches or mm. Will go and try now.

Debbie

View Gallery

Thanks Sylvia. I have tried that. It said it was on inches when I went into the page for measurements. However I tried it again and it worked this time. The only problem is that I can't separate them now!!! I don't know what is going on with it this morning. I think perhaps I should leave it for today and get back to it tomorrow!!

Thanks for your help Sylvia

Debbie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    How strange! To separate your word from your mat select both and "break path" you should then be able to click on the mat outline and move it!
    Sylvia x
    My Blog