Sept19 _ Friday 5 _ 6th

by new2this

medieval

by Maria in France

Sept colour challenge

by sharon1973

Friday 5 - 30th Aug

by sharon1973

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Other Scrapping > Altered Art > ATC's

Notices

ATDML banner

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper Gingerscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Honeypip, hope you feel better soon.

Alipeeps, no probs. on the ATC, just whenever you have a chance. It can wait.

Ooh< just typing this and postie came.....Alipeeps got your ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ZENTANGLE....wow! It's truly fab. LOVE, LOVE it. In case you didn't understand.....I LOVE IT.

View Gallery

Just wondering Alipeeps....is visage an association with the group (no idea of your age but if you are in your 4os or more you will remember) just that the image is a bit Steve Stange....and that's not rhyming slang.

Dedicated Scrapper Sharon Betts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    OMG - had completely forgotten about Visage... (am I revealling my age here?)

Senior moments? I thought they came in MONTHS!!! new2this's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (123)
    I, too, received a stunning zentangle from Alipeeps this morning ... it is fabulous!!! Thank you so much. Reminds me a bit of Mucha.
    Frances. My Blog

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Betts View Post
    OMG - had completely forgotten about Visage... (am I revealling my age here?)
    Well my hubby went to see them live!!!! But then he was 16 and still has a doubious (sp?) taste in music (groups I had never heard of until I met him) though I quite like Visage....80's and disco...yeah that's my thing. Lucky for me he confides his music to his office upstairs....but now I am starting to like Kraftwerk!!!!!

Stampin, scrappin, craftin addict! Alipeeps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerscraps View Post
    Honeypip, hope you feel better soon.

Alipeeps, no probs. on the ATC, just whenever you have a chance. It can wait.

Ooh< just typing this and postie came.....Alipeeps got your ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ZENTANGLE....wow! It's truly fab. LOVE, LOVE it. In case you didn't understand.....I LOVE IT.
    Ooh wow, glad you liked it so much! I've really enjoyed doing zentangles... I used to doodle *loads* when I was younger (my French teacher at school even commented to my parents at one parents evening that my homework was always decorated with margins full of doodles! ) but have fallen out of the habit of drawing/doodling in later years. Zentangles is very much like an extension of the kind of random doodling I used to do in my school books while sitting in lessons..

Just wondering Alipeeps....is visage an association with the group (no idea of your age but if you are in your 4os or more you will remember) just that the image is a bit Steve Stange....and that's not rhyming slang.
    Hee! Nothing to do with the group, no (though I do vaguely recall them - not in my 40s yet but rapidly heading that way! ). The title was a play on the fact that the theme of the zentangle set was faces - hence visage, the French for face. In my doodling years, faces were what I mostly drew/doodled and it seemed to lend itself to zentangling (not sure if that's a proper word but if not, it is now! )
    The Crop Circle team - Green Buttons House
    Art Journal CJ
    My Craft Blog: Alipeeps' Art

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by new2this View Post
    I, too, received a stunning zentangle from Alipeeps this morning ... it is fabulous!!! Thank you so much. Reminds me a bit of Mucha.
    Glad you liked it too. And thank you for the lovely compliment - I love the Art Nouveau style.

Well my hubby went to see them live!!!! But then he was 16 and still has a doubious (sp?) taste in music (groups I had never heard of until I met him) though I quite like Visage....80's and disco...yeah that's my thing. Lucky for me he confides his music to his office upstairs....but now I am starting to like Kraftwerk!!!!!
    My hubby has a fairly decent taste in music... other than a lingering dedication to (often really bad) 1980s rock. Stuff like Def Leppard is fine as I love it too - classic stuff - but stuff like Svengali? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Art Journal CJ

View Gallery

Hmmmm....I do like a bit of Guns and Roses, even went to a few concerts when I was younger....Yeah I was there watching Axel in his cycling shorts and kilt. Think I need to have a laydown now, the excitement is far too much on a Friday afternoon.

Liked it that you used pearlesant card as well. It is very fine drawings, my eyes arn't up to such small work. I finished another Zenty yesterday and have started incorporating 'A' for Alana in them. I thought if we did a swap all mine would have an A somewhere...like Where's Wally!!!

View Gallery

Hmmmm....I do like a bit of Guns and Roses, even went to a few concerts when I was younger....Yeah I was there watching Axel in his cycling shorts and kilt. Think I need to have a laydown now, the excitement is far too much on a Friday afternoon.

Liked it that you used pearlesant card as well. It is very fine drawings, my eyes arn't up to such small work. I finished another Zenty yesterday and have started incorporating 'A' for Alana in them. I thought if we did a swap all mine would have an A somewhere...like Where's Wally!!!
    Oh my. Axl Rose in those shorts. I saw them live on the Use Your Illusions tour in Germany in um... 1993. Yeesh, I'm old. Strangely, despite the fact that my musical tastes are quite varied, most of the concerts I've been to seem to have been rock/metal. I've seen G'n'R, Metallica, Extreme, Faith No More, Rage Against the Machine, the Levellers, Iggy Pop, Suicidal Tendencies, The Cult, Bon Jovi, Meatloaf (now that's true love for you... I bought tickets for hubby and I as a birthday present for him cos Meatloaf is another one of those cheesy 80s rock artists he likes! ), Suede, Terrorvision, Therapy?, Bowling for Soup, Nerfherders, 4* Mary...

Love your idea of incorporating an A in every zentangle. Kinda like Hitchcock appearing in the background somerwhere in each of his movies. Or Stan Lee having a bit part in every Marvel comic movie!

Actually it also makes me think of a wonderful book that I had as a child (in fact, I still have it - my sister had kept it and I found it in her house when clearing it out) called Who's Zoo? All the illustrations are quite zentangle-like - very complex andbusy and filled with minute detail - and in each one somewhere there is a small butterfly called Gideon.
    Art Journal CJ

View Gallery

Now that is true love....I never went to a concert with my hubby.....

Gideon! No wonder the butterfly hid with that name.

Find out who you are and do it on purpose.. gosie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Alipeeps and New2This, I posted your ATC's this morning.... hope you'll like??
    Chell xxx

My Blog
    *~*Mojo Busters III CJHOME!!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    Phew - thank goodness it is a bank holiday weekend

Felt brave and crafty and jumped back in!
    Lyn

Find out who you are and do it on purpose.. gosie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Frances (New2This) Just wondering if you have had any news about the zenty swap yet?? not hat I am obsessed with zenty's but it's getting close to being addicted
    Chell xxx

My Blog
    *~*Mojo Busters III CJHOME!!!!

Senior moments? I thought they came in MONTHS!!! new2this's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (123)
    WoW!!! Chell, no wonder you are addicted to zentys .. it arrived this morning and is absolutely stunning!!!! DH is drooling over the fineness of the pen you used! Thank you very much ... and keep up the good work.
    Frances. My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Hi ladies

I make ATC's and would like to join in with this swap; do I just go and post my name on the 'trail' thread? It's all a bit confusing

+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast