Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cha?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Cha?

I've not seen a thread about CHA this time around, have we forgotten about it this time? It is coming up soon, right?

I've just seen a sneak peek (on their main website) of one of October Afternoon's new lines, SEASIDE. I have a seaside holiday coming up next week which this would be prefect for, but not sure I'll be able to wait that long to scrap them... Lets face it with October Afternoon it'll be MONTHS before they get here but they are always worth the wait, aren't they?

I've also seen a new line called LIFE IS GOOD, by the newly wonderful Echo Park Paper Company, the sneak peek was on their facebook fan page. I'm loving them at the mo so will definitely be getting that.

Basically I've just been buying nothing but Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon recently, they are my definite favourites! So have now added Echo PArk to my "must have list" too... So obviously I'm waiting to see what Cosmo come up with this time around too..

What are the time lines usually like, as in we know when our lovely sponsors go out to CHA, how long does it usually take from then until the products are actually on their sites so I can do huge orders and get them all?
    I take it all the sales at the mo are to get room in for the new stock?

View Gallery

PS Are we allowed to link to the manufacturer websites? Seeing as they dont actually sell direct to us so obviously we will be buying from sponsers anyway?

Sprinkle a little happiness wherever you go Hils's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    You can see lots of sneak peeks here: http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/cha-s...0-sneak-peeks/
    Hils

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (68)
    love the Sassafrass Lass 'Indie Girl'. I too love October Afternoon,Cosmo Cricket and Crate so looking forward to see what they bring out! Had better use upsome of my patterned papers to make room first I think!!!
    Take care,
    Nickyx

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    The Sass Indie Girl stuff should be available in a couple of weeks as they're shipping it early this month.

It's difficult to say when things will be released with OA as even when the time lines are given they're not always stuck to. I should imagine Seaside is a late summer release so it shouldn't be long.

There's some stuff Pink Paislee are releasing that looks really exciting working colab with the House of Three (Heidi Swapp Rhonna Farrer etc).
    Leo

View Gallery

Thanks for that great link, lots of lovely new ranges to look forward too.

Dedicated Scrapper CurlyWiggles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (61)
    Not sure if Cosmo Cricket will release any more lines as they've just released DeLovely. Jenni Bowlin had a mid release too (playground?) and she just anounces her colab with ranger. MLS have been posting their new lines on the blog and Lily Bee + Crate Paper have a few very sneaky sneaks. I know there's a new Dear Lizzy line coming but I'm not sure what else from AC. I'm also wondering about MM as they've just released Panorama. I love it when there's a CHA, so exciting to see all the new releases.

View Gallery

Cosmo Cricket will be announcing their new lines next week I love CHA time as well.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a woman in possession of paper must scrap beksynormz's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
    I've also seen a new line called LIFE IS GOOD, by the newly wonderful Echo Park Paper Company, the sneak peek was on their facebook fan page. I'm loving them at the mo so will definitely be getting that.
    I've heard that EP are going to be releasing a new collection every month
    Beks x
    my blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    i have heard that there is going to be a new slice machine!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    I guessed one of Cosmo's new lines on Facebook - it's called Mitten Weather! They are showing their new collections (5 of them!) on Monday, but there are inches to see on their Facebook and blog!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by kstar85 View Post
    I guessed one of Cosmo's new lines on Facebook - it's called Mitten Weather! They are showing their new collections (5 of them!) on Monday, but there are inches to see on their Facebook and blog!
    Oooh well done on the guess! And you get a free paper pack? Lucky You! I have won a giveaway from them before and it came within like 4 days, I was impressed!

I can't wait till Monday to see all their new collections!!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by beksynormz View Post
    I've heard that EP are going to be releasing a new collection every month
    I'm answering the replies in the wrong order here, lol, but if this is true that's amazing! I love their 2 so far so I'm gonna have to increase my budget so I can get them all!

Dedicated Scrapper Angel Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
    I'm answering the replies in the wrong order here, lol, but if this is true that's amazing! I love their 2 so far so I'm gonna have to increase my budget so I can get them all!
    They are releasing a collection every month - Life is Good should be here end July. i can't wait to get it!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Ooh love the seaside collection and so want Tims' ticket stamps.