Love this life

by Jolene

K for kink

by elainevking

July Wk 4 Miss Defiant

by thriftycrafter

July Wk 3 Bon Appetit

by thriftycrafter

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Other Scrapping > Altered Art > ATC's

Notices

ATDML banner

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    When you're in a hole ...... stop digging! juliab's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (53)
    Have received lovely ATCs from Craftdee and Cantstopstampin - thank you so much!
    Julia

Christmas stocking swap 2018

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Received two very lovely ATCs from Lyn.I love the finish on the Clock face one.What is it?gel medium?And-I've just bought those stamps myself and can't wait to try them out.Also love the embossing on vellum butterflies.Very effective.

Plus Barbed Beauty - love the contrasting connotations of the barb and the woman stamp. Was it stamped on a painted background and UTEE'd? Techniques, I need techniques!
    It was painted red then stamped and clear embossed.Painted over with another colour then ironed off.And Utee'd.I love UTEE and thank netty for introducing me to it!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)
    Oh yes the old ironing off the UTEE technique - love it

I had the most amazing set of Alice in Wonderland ATCs from She yesterday - oh my word - they are absolutely glorious - thanks She

I was talking to Gingerscraps yesterday - who it was absolutely lovely to meet in real life - we were talking about ways to display the ATCs - I must think of a more novel way to display my ATCs instead of popping them in my folders - they need to be on display I think and shared with the world - (not that the world all trapse through my craft room )

Will hop on the trail again me thinks
    MY BLOG

Altered Mannequin Head swap, June Tag Swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    I was thinking the same thing the other day.I started off with them in a photo album but it was difficult to see them all together so I bought some of the A4 holders.
    They'd look so good on display though wouldn't they so I may have a look for a frame today.
    i like the one that Gingerscraps has on display on her blog.

Dedicated Scrapper Gingerscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    [QUOTE=honeypip;6060878]
    (Wendy - does Mr Here be Dragons actually realise HOW many women he could bring pleasure to with equipment like that? )

Ohh er steady on!!!!

Oh Netty you really are so kind, it was nice to meet fellow crafty people in the flesh so to speak as most people I speak to don't get scrapbooking or ATCs or anthing crafty really. Yes I have a small wire heart rack I posted on m blog in which I display current ATCs. I want to get a larger one but need to wait until I go up to London was going to go today but trip postponed due to DS massive blisters on heels) As I said to Netty yesterday quite often I frame mine and display round the house.

UTEE, yes wanting to try this too although I had intentions of using it for paper beads. Since local (next village) craft shop closed down the nearest is Hobbcraft about 20mins drive away. Plus I don't drive. A bit too far on the old bike, so have to wait until hubby has some free time to take me....this weekend?

I'm enjoying new techniques as well, tries bleach stamping not long ago, came out pretty well. UTEE ironing technique sounds good.

Opps getting carried away chatting.....

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    I have received some gorgeous ATCs from Nettyb and Gingersnaps today ... thank you ever so much ladies, they are beautiful and very clever.

Netty if you think of some new ways to display ATCs can you photograph them and post them in this thread please? At the moment I have them blu tacked all around the edges of a book shelf which makes it very pretty. Would love more ideas though - preferably ones where they can be changed every so often when you feel like displaying new ones.

Make EVERY day your new blank canvas cantstopstampin's Avatar
    No longer in my little village, still in Staffs, but I AM happy !
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    wow thank you alana for my ATC today - it's lovely - I particularly LOVE orange - and LOVE that bottletop 'flower girl' - amazing. THANKS again. will be posting yours tomorrow.

LYN - I have a confession - your ATC has been brought home with me yet again and will be posted tomorrow. Sorry sorry sorry.

just sharons to make now and then send...................with my reputation I won't promise anything just yet - thanks for waiting peeps.
    ATC's - ATC's - ATC's - ATC's - ATC's

Have you EVER thought about making and swapping ATC's - come along and join us on the ATC trail : http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...d.php?t=313678 My Blog:::: here

View Gallery

Sharon - the clock face atc was a semi gloss sealant gel. After I finished them I decided the finish was too "mat". I would love to see what you do with the set of stamps - I admit I loved them when I bought them (very recently) and now I'm stumped . Great techniques on Barbed Beauty, thanks for explaining.

Gilly - no worries, hun, I am just happy to find someone else who is as pants at posting as me!

I have wedding this weekend so won't jump in until I know I'm ready - Performance Pressure!
    Lyn

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Sorry I couldn't get on yesterday

Thank you to Sarah and Netty for my lovely ATCs. Will take a photo in the morning and share!
    Thanks girls, it's lovely to get mail that's lovely to open!

S xxx

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by nettyb View Post
    Oh yes the old ironing off the UTEE technique - love it

I had the most amazing set of Alice in Wonderland ATCs from She yesterday - oh my word - they are absolutely glorious - thanks She

I was talking to Gingerscraps yesterday - who it was absolutely lovely to meet in real life - we were talking about ways to display the ATCs - I must think of a more novel way to display my ATCs instead of popping them in my folders - they need to be on display I think and shared with the world - (not that the world all trapse through my craft room )

Will hop on the trail again me thinks
    Glad they arrived safely lovey and you like them. I really enjoyed making them!

S xxxx

Dedicated Scrapper Gingerscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Glad you liked them ladies, always feel a bit nervous to weather people will like them.

Orange is one of m many favourite colours. Actually I like all colours esp. bright ones.

I know what you mean Honeypip on the performance. I always make some BEFORE I add m name to the trail or I worry people are waiting for them. Though I am a bit of a born worrier anyway.

Karen and Netty, ours are going in the post this weekend.

Btw, sorry about my typing skills, the Y keeps getting stuck and everything has a Y missing.
    Last edited by Gingerscraps; 04-06-2010 at 09:28 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftdee View Post
    I have received some gorgeous ATCs from Nettyb and Gingersnaps today ... thank you ever so much ladies, they are beautiful and very clever.

Netty if you think of some new ways to display ATCs can you photograph them and post them in this thread please? At the moment I have them blu tacked all around the edges of a book shelf which makes it very pretty. Would love more ideas though - preferably ones where they can be changed every so often when you feel like displaying new ones.
    Well if I come up with the most genius idea - UKS is where I will present to the world in all its glory - thats if they not trasped through my craft room already that is
    MY BLOG

Altered Mannequin Head swap, June Tag Swap

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerscraps View Post
    Glad you liked them ladies, always feel a bit nervous to weather people will like them.

Orange is one of m many favourite colours. Actually I like all colours esp. bright ones.

I know what you mean Honeypip on the performance. I always make some BEFORE I add m name to the trail or I worry people are waiting for them. Though I am a bit of a born worrier anyway.

Karen and Netty, ours are going in the post this weekend.

Btw, sorry about my typing skills, the Y keeps getting stuck and everything has a Y missing.
    Oh I love Orange my very favourite colour and the first colours I always reach for when playing are Orange and Brown!

I am a bit of a worrier too and very self critical, so know exactly where you are coming from!

Hope we get to swap soon.

S xxx

View Gallery

She you so have nothing to worry about.
    KAREN

MONTHLY TAG SWAP,
    MY BLOG

View Gallery

Thanks girls, it's lovely to get mail that's lovely to open!
    I know - I've had a lurverly week

Not quite the same, but I had to buy one of the small (without the numeric pad) fullsize keyboards to plug into my netbook because I couldn't cope with the netbook one! Now I can't touchtype because I have long square nails and I get a n7mber in ev3ry w9rd!

Here am I on UKS and I should be getting stuff done before the wedding .....
    Lyn

+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast