I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going - Friday again already! I hope you have time to join in with the prompts this week. I'll be playing catch-up at some point! Oh and it's a new month, so there is of course a bonus card!

Fri 30th - "Simply Fabulous Friend" - Inspiration: Cream/Black/Pink, striped ribbon, mini alpha stickers, journaling paper, felt embellishment.

**Bonus card - "Do What You Love" - Inspiration: One design of patterned paper, birdies, twine/trim, rounded corners, My Mind's Eye.**

Sat 1st - "Springy Hello" - Inspiration: Garden/park theme, decorative photo corner, spots.

Sun 2nd - "Welcome Home" - Inspiration: Cardstock stickers, cloud design, stitching, gingham accent, October Afternoon.

Mon 3rd - "S is for School" - Inspiration: Monogram, alphabet design, distressing, over-sized brads.

Tue 4th - "Take Care" - Inspiration: Branch/tree, rub-on design, journaling card, oval accent, Crate Paper.

Wed 5th - "Happy Cinco de Mayo" - Inspiration: Bright/tropical colours, pompoms, stamped border.

Thu 6th - "Love You Grandson" - Inspiration: Nautical/beach theme, decorative pin, lined paper, kraft card blank.

About this challenge
Every Friday I will be posting prompts based on card designs that appear in the "Card a Day" 2010 idea book from Papercrafts.

This is a stress-free challenge as you just take what inspiration you want from the prompts to create as many or as few cards a week as you are happy with.

How you interpret the prompts is up to you, you can use the title, elements, or none of the above as a springboard to your own ideas. And you can try to incorporate the elements in cards for other challenges.

Just share what you make in the dedicated weekly thread.

You can find previous prompts in Challenges and Inspiration and post your cards to the relevant threads any time - there are no deadlines!