Feb week 3

by elainevking

Feb week 1

by elainevking

Friday 5- 7th Feb

by elainevking

Fri 5-15th Jan

by elainevking

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Inspiration and Challenges > Older Classes,Challenges & CyberCrops > Document: 2010

Notices

ATDML banner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Document: 2010

loving life and capturing it as I go hannahk's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    good luck with the rescue mission Lou ~ I keep a large envelope right where I usually empty my bag or head to the bin so it gets filled pretty quick.
    Hannah

View Gallery

yippee ~ May document now on the home page. um ~ so many things happened this month (in the news, weather and just everyday life) ~ gonna take me time to figure out what to include this time.
    Hannah

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I can't wait to do my May pages, I started off the month thinking the only thing I'd cover was a spa day with friends, but since then we've had a puppy, I got a new job and I've officially (as of last night's weigh in) lost a stone, woo hoo!

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Wow one stone ~ well done!!! and what a lot of changes too ~ hope it's been an exciting time.

Quote Originally Posted by daisychain888 View Post
    I can't wait to do my May pages, I started off the month thinking the only thing I'd cover was a spa day with friends, but since then we've had a puppy, I got a new job and I've officially (as of last night's weigh in) lost a stone, woo hoo!
    Hannah

View Gallery

thanks Hannah

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Well done on having lost a stone - I have stagnated recently!! I am just about keeping up with the monthly pages - am just finishing April and looking forward to starting May. Brought the Scrapbook Inspirations mag last week before I went on holiday and really enjoyed it - I really miss the monthly version though - v sad its not around any more.

BIGGEST CHOCOLATE FAN!!!!!! SJK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    well done on loosing ur stone x
    what kind of dog did u get?

ive finally got the bits to do my pages and need to get into gear as im way behind will update soon

sj

View Gallery

Thankyou We have had a Miniature Schnauzer, she's nearly 13 weeks old now and her name is Nellie The picture's not too good but I've taken better pics to use for May.
    Last edited by daisychain888; 27-05-2010 at 09:44 AM.

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I had a mammoth scrapbooking day yesterday, and amazingly I'm up to date, with May pages all done! Having said that, I realised last night that there are a couple of major things I've missed (I don't have specific photos for these, but I do need to do a bit of journaling). I love that I can just journal on a card and pop it in the big envelope I make for each month. That's today's job, then I can really and truly say "I'm up to date"! Photos are on my blog if anyone is interested to see - I've given up on resizing for the gallery.

Dedicated Scrapper Gingerscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Well done AnnieAnnie, I've still got April and May to do (hangs head in shame). On half term holidays so hopefully get them done this week.

Dedicated Scrapper kathyisshopping's Avatar
    View Gallery

My May pages are posted on my blog, just until we get the link for May pages on here. I am really loving the way this album is developing, I especially please I've caught up as well.

http://kathyisshopping.blogspot.com/...-with-may.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the slide show with all the pages so far.

View Gallery

I've managed to do my focus page for May as I used the May week 4 challenge to inspire me, just gotta get the rest of the pics uploaded from my camera and start planning the rest now.

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (45)
    Have finished my May pages and will hopefully upload them in the next couple of days. Now working on getting the June (& July!) pages finished so I can class myself as up-to-date (as if that's going to happen ).

Have got my Jan-May pages in an album ... but is already looking rather full and certainly not going to get a full 12 months in the one album ... anyone else thinking they may need to split Document 2010 across two albums (or do I need to thin down my envelopes!)
    Karen (My Craft Blog / My Blog)
    INKY MINXES

Swaps: Bakers Twine, Blooms

Dedicated Scrapper kathyisshopping's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
    Have finished my May pages and will hopefully upload them in the next couple of days. Now working on getting the June (& July!) pages finished so I can class myself as up-to-date (as if that's going to happen ).

Have got my Jan-May pages in an album ... but is already looking rather full and certainly not going to get a full 12 months in the one album ... anyone else thinking they may need to split Document 2010 across two albums (or do I need to thin down my envelopes!)
    I was beginning to feel the same, but I bought one of the Amercian Crafts ring binder style scrapbooks especially for this project and I think it will be OK now. Mind you I haven't done the envelope thing, so that might be helping as well.

http://kathyisshopping.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MrsH View Post

I think mine may just fit in the american crafts 3 ring album I have. I have done the envelopes and added more pages of photos so it's going to be a bit fat. I may design a closure to help keep the album together.
    Hannah

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12