Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Exclamation ** Card a Day challenge: April 16th - April 22nd**

Well it's been one of those days or should I say weeks, so I'm a bit late posting the prompts today. But hopefully normal life will resume again... one day...

Fri 16th - "Enjoy Life" - Inspiration: Mini alpha stickers, journaling card, chipboard alpha, punched accent, October Afternoon.

Sat 17th - "Blah. Blah. Blah." - Inspiration: Text background, blue, rounded corners.

Sun 18th - "High Five" - Inspiration: Brown/teal, random alphabet, metal hardware/button, one ribbon, American Crafts.

Mon 19th - "Dreamer Butterfly" - Inspiration: Round card, two designs of paper, large embellishment, rub-on greeting.

Tue 20th - "Style" - Inspiration: Dark card blank, white greeting, bling.

Wed 21st - "Lavender Sympathies" - Inspiration: Lilac/yellow/green, pearls, vintage flower, stamped background.

Thu 22nd - "Happy Earth Day" - Inspiration: Nature theme, use something recycled or scraps from your stash, stamped accents.

About this challenge
    Every Friday I will be posting prompts based on card designs that appear in the "Card a Day" 2010 idea book from Papercrafts.

This is a stress-free challenge as you just take what inspiration you want from the prompts to create as many or as few cards a week as you are happy with.

How you interpret the prompts is up to you, you can use the title, elements, or none of the above as a springboard to your own ideas. And you can try to incorporate the elements in cards for other challenges.

Just share what you make in the dedicated weekly thread.

You can find previous prompts in Challenges and Inspiration and post your cards to the relevant threads any time - there are no deadlines!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Here are a few for this week's prompts.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

More cards - this time inspired by my MME stash and those lovely alpha stickers - if anyone likes them check out this week's font of the week on the homepage. They are the same font: Delouisville.

Anyway, my word options are dwindling as I just have a few vowels left....

~ Natty ~