These Are the Days - March Colour Challenge

by g61

Good Times - Friday 5, March 6th

by g61

Friday 5 20th Mar

by thriftycrafter

March Sketch - Holy Communion

by eClaire

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Inspiration and Challenges > Older Classes,Challenges & CyberCrops > Document: 2010

Notices

ATDML banner

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    My march pages are done! and up on the blog now tfl xx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I am just about keeping up here!!! So here are my March pages. We had a busy monith trips for work to the beautiful Highlands in knee high snow and a lovely trip to Miami. Work is going to be really busy in May so I hope I can get my April pages completed ok!! Thank goodness for rainy Bank Holidays!

BIGGEST CHOCOLATE FAN!!!!!! SJK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    great pages x

Independant SU Demonstrator LesleySh's Avatar
    View Gallery

Great pages ladies, I've just completed my focus page for April which is naughty cos I have 6 mini pages to finish for March. I'll get them done this week or I'll fall behind.

View Gallery

Last edited by Calendula; 11-05-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Dreaming of very early retirement! YorkshireKaren's Avatar
    View Gallery

Just had a look at your pages Calendula, and they're really good. The butterflies on the envelope look fab, fluttering near your crocus label! The slideshow was very good, too, especially when I'd worked oput how to pause it! Well done, hope I can catch up soon.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Calendula; loving your pages and slideshows. Left a comment on your blog. Jude.x

View Gallery

Thumbs up

Thank you for your comment, Yorkshire Karen! Hope you manage to catch up soon!
    Thanks Hey Jude for your comments on here and on my blog! I mean't to say at the time you posted your pages, how much I liked the way you'd journalled all round the edges of your photos!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Oooo. Thank you Calendula. I think I lack confidence with scrapping, and my family and friends "don't get it", so it's always nice to get a comment like this.

I'm now struggling with Aprils pages because I've been so busy with work I've not been shopping for anything but food on my day off. :-( We did go to Ikea to buy new worktops (yay!) but haven't had time to put them in yet (boo) so are still in the boxes in my hall (double boo). I was going to continue to say that there wasn't even a photo opportunity, but I guess that since it is part of my month, it's part of Document 2010? What do you guys think? And I could take some photos at work? Hahaha. I've rambled my way to a solution all by myself! :-D Jude.x

Dreaming of very early retirement! YorkshireKaren's Avatar
    View Gallery

Jude, you should definitely photograph the worktops in your hall, it is a big part of your month after all....I'm just having a tea break in the middle of my March pages, and the mess of having our hall redecorated will definitely be making an appearance in the photo's, if only to remind me how stressed I was in March!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by HeyJude! View Post
    Oooo. Thank you Calendula. I think I lack confidence with scrapping, and my family and friends "don't get it", so it's always nice to get a comment like this.

I'm now struggling with Aprils pages because I've been so busy with work I've not been shopping for anything but food on my day off. :-( We did go to Ikea to buy new worktops (yay!) but haven't had time to put them in yet (boo) so are still in the boxes in my hall (double boo). I was going to continue to say that there wasn't even a photo opportunity, but I guess that since it is part of my month, it's part of Document 2010? What do you guys think? And I could take some photos at work? Hahaha. I've rambled my way to a solution all by myself! :-D Jude.x
    I think work is the big bit of our lives we often don't scrap. I keep meaning to do a LO dedicated to my job.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by HeyJude! View Post

Definitely take some pictures at work or your hall with the worktops in boxes! It's all a part of your story and I think most of us neglect to document those little things.

Independant SU Demonstrator LesleySh's Avatar
    View Gallery

Fab pages ladies. It's the middle of May and I've just finished my March pages, feel like I'm falling behind, need to crack on a bit faster I think. These are my quickly stuck together pages for March. I spent alot of time on the F1 mini pages and the F1 focus page but knocked the other mini layouts and the collection page together in about 5 mins trying out my new ATG tape gun which drove me mad cos I kept sticking my fingers to everything till I got the hang of it!!!

Lesley
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks for all your encouragement ladies. Photo's of worktops taken! (wonder if it will shame DH to get them fitted - or if me and eldest DS will end up doing them?!) And tomorrow I will take the camera into work and get some photos there.. I work in a Countryside Centre so who knows what the day could bring..... anything from the boring, looking at four walls to rescuing ducklings from the canal lock! :-D Jude.x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Forgot to say - LesleySh - looooove your F1 pages! I'm an F1 freak too. Always been a McLaren fan and Lewis AND Jensen in a British team is my idea of heaven! Jude.x

+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast