Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Army/Camouflage scrapbook paper and supplies

Hi everyone.
    I am in the UK and am looking for some Camouflage/Army 12x12 scrapbook papers and other supplies for a project that im working on for my dads 50th birthday. Does anyone know anywhere that sell things like these??
    Any help would be fantastic.
    Many thanks
    Debs

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    I have seen some here but I am not sure if it's proper DPM (what the British Army wear) if you are specifically needing that.

You might get more sponsors in Shop Til You Drop section

Saving my memories one page at a time Nixiness's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    The website may be an eye bleeding shade of yellow but there are a fair number of bits here

http://memorykeepsakes.co.uk/acatalog/Military.html
    Freestylers CJ Sept Stash PIFAug recipe card swap, Sept Stash PIF .
    I'm no on a strict no buying stash diet until I have used up half of what I already have or have used up all the photos I currently have printed. Whichever occurs first!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    Something I've not been able to find much of either - they all seem to be based on the American army (and other forces). I've opted (with only a couple of exceptions) to stay away from the camouflage look for the army life pics I have of DS1, and tend to stick to muted browns, greens and creams instead.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I just got some lovely camouflage papers (Kaiserkraft) from Merly Inpressions

Disney Scrapper!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi
    We have this army jolees boutique if that is any help, leapfrog bazzill may be a good green shade or guacamole
    we also have some other colour cardstocks too, browns, etc and ribbons too in army colours,
    hth
    Jo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I did DH an album. I got some Karen Foster which I don't know if it's available & also K&CO- they were both US but all the KF was OK and only 1 of the K&CO not suitable.
    There's a US site called 'memories in Uniform' that does die cuts etc- again a lot is US but some is appropriate to any country- there maybe sponsors or outlets here that stock.

We really could do with some quality UK forces papers, esp with more ppl scrapping now.
    I also made a card for ex-pupil using 'paper doll' of a soldier (he was shot & made good recovery so made get well card!) which worked quite well- it you get bazzill on correct colour you can cut your own uniforms- but has to be green kit or 2s not DPM.
    Jo