Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Addicted to Papercrafting ....... Clare33's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thanks for the all the info everyone, it didn't seem right to me that they could do this and I guess my instinct was right. I will contact my bank tomorrow and hopefully they will refund me. If not I'll be onto Future Publishing! Needless to say I have now cancelled the DD online so hopefully they won't take any further payments, although anything's possible....

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Been a busy week - magazine for December SI arrived Monday, letter about mag closure arrived Tuesday and like most posts here I also rang the given number to cancel any transfer to Papercraft - really don't like that mag, and this evening I've discovered that some folk have known about the impending end for several days.

So sad. Best mag on the stands when I chose it a couple of years ago after trying out maybe 2 or 3 others.

However, some of the recent issues have pleased me less than the earlier ones. It's just my taste. But ... if a publication meant for a wide audience, chooses to concentrate on the graphic styles that appeal to those under 35, they can only expect to start losing those over 40 say, at a quickening pace. And those over 60 are the ones with the time, and perhaps the safer incomes (redundancy doesn't usually hit pensioners).

The choice of new papers seems also to be going down that route of busier patterns, less congenial colour combinations.

I'd really be interested to see a survey of what's selling best - any chance of that happening?
    Which range of papers is the most popular?
    In just this country? -- Or just Europe? -- Or in the big USA market.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Can't remember how many years I've been getting this magazine (lots!) but have had it as a Christmas from the inlaws for at least 3 years. Will have to think of a new idea for Christmas this year. MIL rang me today to tell me she had received a letter telling of he end of the magazine.

What have we here Watson? misteejay's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Just bumping this as a friend has been having problems getting a response to her emails about SI

http://misteejay.blogspot.com/
    when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (73)
    Is she e-mailing "future" about her subscription? I spoke to "future" by telephone last week, which may be a more successful route for her to try.
    Kathy

My blog- - updated 23 March 2016

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I just used the 'contact' link on the web site and got a reasonable response. Got a cheque last week, too, for the first DD whyich they didn't stop in time.

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/

Billy's Angels Team Leader and Happy to be Scrapping Scrapcomber's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    My CC has now been credited for the new subscription my DH and DD had paid for in October.
    Lynne

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I tried phoning the number on the letter and it directed you to an email address which i used to cancel my subscription. Took them a few days to reply but all sorted now. Kept email just in case.
    Sue::

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    I was only due 1 mag on my last quarterly dd, and was told that they could not refund and amount less than £5 (had about £2.11 outstanding). So they said that they would send me out 1 issue of Papercraft Inspirations and then cancel my subscription.

Still waiting for papercraft Inspiratiopns to arrive. Had anyone else has theirs yet???? Or know when it's due please?

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I cancelled the Papercraft Inspirations, and still had over 6 months mags to come ( i paid by cheque annually) but still not received a refund. Anyone else in this situation too?
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryAnn View Post
    I cancelled the Papercraft Inspirations, and still had over 6 months mags to come ( i paid by cheque annually) but still not received a refund. Anyone else in this situation too?
    You've just reminded me - I've not got mine yet either.

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.