Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper Scrappy~Sarah's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Exclamation ** Cheap and Cheerful Christmas Gifts**

Sorry if a tad early to some....but if making things this is a great time to start

Continuing with previous year's threads......add in your ideas for presents that are cheap and cheerful and of course home/hand crafted.

Link to the File

So over to you
    Last edited by Scrappy~Sarah; 22-09-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Sarah

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I love this thread, and devour it every Xmas! This year I am deffo deffo deffo going to make a gourmet jar, prob with something very simple such as cooke mix.
    Lost Girls CJ!
    My Blog: http://sarahcopeland8.blogspot.com/

The last remaining B-17 still flying in the UK (apparently!!!) SallyB's Avatar
    Bucks. With beautiful birds in my garden!!!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Ooo this was great last year ... The only thing I've made so far is peg bags!! Using an old wooden coat hanger, and various bits of material! I'll post info if anyone wants!! Although I'm more than well aware that it's a bit random! LOL!
    Sally xx

View Gallery

Post away

Sarah

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks Sarah for getting this started. I will be making some post it note holders again this year, but need some other ideas for cheap and cheerful pressies.
    Karen
    My Blog

View Gallery

Hi all, my first post!

This year I'm making a mini book for my inlaws full of pics of that side of the family. I've had a play around with the photos in Photoshop and made them look vintage-y. I will post a pic as soon as I'm allowed! I think I'll do one for my mum too.

I'm also doing a Sonic the Hedgehog cross stitch for my mum (we used to play it together when I was little) and a Lego man cross stitch for my dad. DH is going to make frames for me (quite handy being married to a joiner when it comes to presents!).

I'm also going to do a couple of 12"x12" LOs to frame, one of my neice for my brother in law and his girlfriend, and one of my newest cousin for an aunty and uncle. The teeny cousin is getting a quilt (possibly! Still needs wadding, backing, quilting and binding - and it's my first attempt)

I'm also knitting a button up neckwarmer for a cousin and sewing some sock monkeys for younger ones. And melting records into bowls to fill with some music trivia cards and other bits for aunties and uncles.

I'm going to be so busy for the next 101 days....

Looking forward to reading other peoples ideas to add to my list

View Gallery

wow you certainly will be busy..good luck

Sarah

Billy Bazzillies Team Member Louieedwards's Avatar
    View Gallery

I'm gonna watch this with interest and get some ideas for presents for friends etc

Make EVERY day your new blank canvas cantstopstampin's Avatar
    No longer in my little village, still in Staffs, but I AM happy !
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    welcome to the boards jentwinkle - looking forward to seeing some of your stuff very soon.#

Craft-ED Cyber Consultant Lara Craft's Avatar
    View Gallery

I made 3 small wall hangings, covering chipboard with papers and hanging with ribbon for my living room. Think I'll make some more up as Christmas gifts as they turned out really well. I love making Christmas gifts ... and then there's the hand made decorations!!

View Gallery

lookign forward to seeing all the makes....not forgotten to upload the file

Link for the Ideas File
    Last edited by Scrappy~Sarah; 18-09-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Sarah

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a woman in possession of paper must scrap beksynormz's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I don't know if anyone has one from Paperchase but I was given one of those recipe books that you write your own faves in a couple of years ago. I went to Paperchase the other day and they sell packs of refill pages for these which also include 5 pocket pages to slip cuttings into. These were a quarter of the price of the actual books and with a couple of pieces of chipboards for the covers and some tabs for different sections, bound with rings (but you could BIA) it looks fab and a much more personal gift for someone who loves to cook xx
    Beks x
    my blog

New year, new challenges! Wingus's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Wow Sarah, this really IS early.

I'm thinking of making up sets of cards for my relatives. Just generic so that they can use them for any occasion.

If anyone has more ideas for guys, that would be really good. I always get stuck making things for men.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a woman in possession of paper must scrap beksynormz's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingus View Post
    Wow Sarah, this really IS early.

I'm thinking of making up sets of cards for my relatives. Just generic so that they can use them for any occasion.

If anyone has more ideas for guys, that would be really good. I always get stuck making things for men.
    I did that for end of term pressies for the staff I worked with and they were so chuffed with them. Lets face it, a set of handmade cards is worth a lot of money! xx
    Beks x
    my blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Ohh I love this thread. Moneys tight this year so most people are getting something handmade.

I am in the process of making some pencil rolls for everyone (loads on google).
    I have made some felt food for ds3 as he loves playing with his kitchen. I have also made him a apron.

Mums having an exploding box or mini book.

Am going to do the snowman poop for alot of people too.