Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Miscellaneous

Notices

Hybrid View

I'm sure i could use that for something..... frogzone's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

embossing files ..like shape boss

I was trying to catch up on the latest news on the forum the other night when i read a post on embosssin, not sure who started the thread....
    any way i after the reading the post... not all of it i have to admit cos i have been very busy with one thing and another.. anyway i have a shape boss that i bought ages ago and dont really use because there just arnt the templates i want.

so after reading this i though ... doh how daft have i been i could have been churning out exactly what I wanted all this time !!

so thanks whoever sparked off that thread.

The attached file fits my large shape boss, but if you have a smaller one or dont have one you can aleays ajust the file to fit quite eaily or better still get dh to drill you three holes in a 12 x 12 board and off you go....

The shape boss used two identical templates layed on top of each other with your cardstock sandwiched in between.. I have used 2 different thickness of card so i can choose from 2 different depths of embossing.

The files is set up for a double cut as i'm having to use an oldish blade at the mo after my accident the other week and yes my wound has heald nicley thanks, but couldn't get the blood out of my t-shirt !

the small black circles are the positioning holes .. so dont move them if you are using the large shape boss.
    after that the world is your oyster as they say........

sorry no piccy as yet but camera not charged ....as usual!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Lis