Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

"Here, There & Everywhere" - Anyone taking Shimelle's new class?

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 250 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was....

I know how much we all love Shimelle here, so I wondered if anyone else is taking her latest class "Here, There & Everywhere" details of which are on her blog http://www.shimelle.com/classes/

I'm so excited by this as it's something I've been thinking about trying to get scrapped for a while now but thought it would be one of those albums I'd dip into now and then - and probably never get finished - LOL! I think there are lots of us familiar with this scenario - right?! So when I saw that Shimelle had this planned it felt right up my street. Can't wait to get started.

Would love to chat with anyone else taking the class.
    Please feel free to carry on......

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    just bookmarking
    ALLY allys blog
    The Story Book CJ

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (45)
    Selena: The scanner you're looking at looks as though it's the current equivalent to ours (our model is no longer on sale).

I think a time line would be a great intro for this section and I'm part way through doing mine as DH is away this evening!! Still got more negs to scan and the LO needs tweeking. Had a complete change of plan and doing this section completely digi now. Otherwise it's going to end up being really bulky.

I've bought and used some film strips from Digital Freebies (set of 10 by Verena Karolyi) - it's the type of thing I will use again and again!

How's everyone else getting on??
    Karen (My Craft Blog / My Blog)
    INKY MINXES

Swaps: Bakers Twine, Blooms

View Gallery

Karen that is AWESOME!!!

I have to say I've done nothing today - except walk the dogs (well, OK, and deliverd 3 kids to different schools and attend a parent teacher conference, and eaten lunch), but I just can't get my head round anything, even scrapping. So instead I'm tooling round my forums and feeling guilty about not preparing supper, collecting the dry cleaning and tidying the playroom - which, she says through clenched teeth, was completely clear last night, but two little darlings woke up early and just had to get ALL the lego out.Argh.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    That timeline looks brilliant!
    Ruth
    Doing it my way.

Dedicated Scrapper Scrappycarrie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Great timeline Karen. Noticed it goes to 2010 - do you have something nice planned.

I have made a start to my timeline. Like you I think it makes a great intro to this section.

Now received e-mail with prompt 11.

Back to scrapping more... challenge is 52 layouts this year! ;) Opposed to 12 per year since 2011! Kat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Wow, the timeline is great!! I have yet to start on the class ... been not feeling well for the last 2 weeks, but have already plans. Hopefully can get started tomorrow and Friday on the "There" part of things (still have to take more pictures for "here")

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (45)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappycarrie View Post
    Great timeline Karen. Noticed it goes to 2010 - do you have something nice planned.
    Thanks everyone - I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out and the effect although will tweek but glad the basics are there. It was quite surprisingly straightforward to do too.

No, nothing booked (yet!) for 2010 but DS starts school in September so I would like to take advantage and go on hols either May or early July as it will be school holiday holidays from there onwards.
    Karen (My Craft Blog / My Blog)
    INKY MINXES

Swaps: Bakers Twine, Blooms

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    I did my timeline digitally too - just one page - gave me a real insight into how we tend to have years where we travel a lot, and years where we hardly go anywhere (not too many of those but some ).

I used a background from the digi kit for the class, and the the tags are from a Jen Allyson kit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Cool, Lis. I've gone for a similar approach, but without the dates - which I suppose means it's not really a time line at all!?!

I've just this minute finished creating the pages for my There section and there are 32 of them!!!! To which must be added the 16 pages I did for the Here section. O-M-G. I am seriously going to have to look at a different supplier to Shutterfly as I'm gonna bankrupt myself. I'll post later when I've done the mamouth task of flattening, reducing to print size and saving for web - and of course doing battle with 2Peas incredibly slow server.

Off to walk the dogs and try to blow away my, entirely self inflicted, hang over.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Girl View Post
    Cool, Lis. I've gone for a similar approach, but without the dates - which I suppose means it's not really a time line at all!?!
    Thanks!!

There's no right and wrong here though, is there

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (41)
    not done anything with There yet.

snap2014
    Mar. Cards 10=50=50

View Gallery

Arrgh! I can now sleep easy. I've finished the wretched file flattening, boring digi scrapping stuff and have uploaded to 2Peas here.

Just thought I'd post my time line, such as it is:

Opps, it's a bit small, but you get the gist of it!

Dedicated Scrapper Scrappycarrie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Just had a look, some great places you have visited.

View Gallery

Thank you. Funnily enough, I've just switched over here from looking at your LO on 2Peas!