Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Father Christmas (and his elves) got me this as a gift and I am very excited! Cant wait to get started......

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Quote Originally Posted by scarymary555 View Post
    Sorry I've been practising my digi scrappin' so didn't see your message 'til now. Did you get on the message board in the end Soojay?
    Not yet but i am going to wait till i get my mail first .Thank you

Every artist was first an amateur. ani's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (59)
    after lots of deliberating have signed up. No excuses not to raid my stash mountain now
    Ani

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    hi all, i am waiting for shimelle to get back to me. i signed up on the 11th and paid via paypal but for some reason i have not been signed up for the class so i cant access the 2peas forum for it. fingers crossed it gets sorted soon. shimelle kindly sent me the first prompt aka the shopping list, so off to buy stash
    ALLY allys blog
    The Story Book CJ

View Gallery

Just saying HI as I have signed for this...the first time I have done anything like this but have so many travel photos and this is just the kick up the backside I need to get me going.
    I also haven't received the email to say I'm on but have just accessed tthe message board am just going back now to look for downloads etc,
    Sue

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have just signed up for this too - I am a bit lost at the moment as I am not sure how to find the downloads - I will go back in a bit and try again I did try to resist but I so enjoyed doing Journal your Christmas. It really made me make the effort to get my stash out and use it. I don't travel much, but have ideas for that part of the class.

Back to scrapping more... challenge is 52 layouts this year! ;) Opposed to 12 per year since 2011! Kat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    I've been pondering over it for a while but signed up. Will be weird to use the 2Pease forum (never used it) - quite got used to Shim's own little forum.

Just having a looksie if I can find the forum bit now as I haven't had an e-mail today either (but got the confirmation e-mail for the class).

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    how much is the class?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Rachel it $25

Edel

Remembering not to look down! gembob1983's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by red_poppy View Post
    I have been deliberating, I was signed up to do JYC but a death in the family meant I couldn't face thinking about christmas so that has been put aside! Not sure whether I should spend out on another class when I know I have one unfinished!

Sorry to hear this, similar thing happened to our family year before last and we just spent festive period hoping Christmas would hurry up and go away.

Not sure if you know this already, but I think that if you sign up for JYC, you get 'lifelong' membership, so could do it next year. Have a look here.... http://shop.shimelle.com/store/product/christmas

Gemma x

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by gembob1983 View Post
    Sorry to hear this, similar thing happened to our family year before last and we just spent festive period hoping Christmas would hurry up and go away.

Not sure if you know this already, but I think that if you sign up for JYC, you get 'lifelong' membership, so could do it next year. Gemma x
    Thanks Gemma, I had an inkling I had read something like that so thanks for the confirmation. Sorry to hear of your loss as well. x
    Last edited by red_poppy; 15-02-2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: spelling

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    I cant decide - £17.50 ish is alot of money for a class.... so would feel guilty spending the money on myself... BUT I love the whole idea of the class...... oh help!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    I've signed up for this. Haven't had an email yet but have been able to gain access to the forum. Nice to see so many names I recognise from here.
    Ruth
    Doing it my way.

Home again...naturally! Secretme's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    Quote Originally Posted by soojay View Post
    I have been a member for 5 years and have the messageboard up but cannot see the forum. My class was bought for me as a gift, dunno if that will make a difference.
    as you know Sue I got it as a gift as well
    Did you get an email from shimelle saying that for some reason a particular group aren't showing up yet? Lisa you too

Home again...naturally! Secretme's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    I have never taken part in one of Shimelles online classes before {done real life ones} I am really looking forward to doing this, great to see so many familiar faces playing along too