Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

"Here, There & Everywhere" - Anyone taking Shimelle's new class?

I know how much we all love Shimelle here, so I wondered if anyone else is taking her latest class "Here, There & Everywhere" details of which are on her blog http://www.shimelle.com/classes/

I'm so excited by this as it's something I've been thinking about trying to get scrapped for a while now but thought it would be one of those albums I'd dip into now and then - and probably never get finished - LOL! I think there are lots of us familiar with this scenario - right?! So when I saw that Shimelle had this planned it felt right up my street. Can't wait to get started.

Would love to chat with anyone else taking the class.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Girl View Post
    I know how much we all love Shimelle here, so I wondered if anyone else is taking her latest class "Here, There & Everywhere" details of which are on her blog http://www.shimelle.com/classes/

Would love to chat with anyone else taking the class.
    I have been deliberating, I was signed up to do JYC but a death in the family meant I couldn't face thinking about christmas so that has been put aside! Not sure whether I should spend out on another class when I know I have one unfinished!

Life is a minestrone scarymary555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    I've signed up for this and can't wait for the first prompt later today! I love Shimelle's classes and work!
    Mary x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I am unsure on this one as I have so much ongoing classes to finish, but I am so tempted and trying my best to resist.
    Alisonx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I've just signed up for this & am looking forward to recieving the first prompt. How will that work? I've done the scrap your day challenge through Shimelle's website but not used 2 peas for anything like this. Do we get e-mails or just have to check downloads on 2peas?

Alison

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    i have signed up too but i was going to ask the same alison as i have never been on 2peas before.
    ALLY allys blog
    The Story Book CJ

View Gallery

ooh I am being tempted lol!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Hi girlies!

You will get prompts by email and also be able to access them via TwoPeas (for those who have taken classes through my site before, this will be similar to how you received prompts by email but could also download them from the forum if you needed/wanted).

The first prompt will hit your inbox later today, but if you head over there and log in, you can access it through the message board.

Any questions, just email me please -- shimelle at gmail dot com.

You can still join in if you would like -- all the details are on my blog.

Thanks!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Thanks Shimelle - found it.

Off to church then will have a good look at what I need to do.

Alison

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I've signed up - I completed the JYC (by late Jan!!!) and loved it - the structure meant that, unlike last year, I actually have a record of Christmas and all the little things that make it up.

So, I'm hoping for the same result with my travel photos (actually one of my New Year Resolutions is to scrap our NZ holiday) so the fact that someone else has thought out a process to manage that is great for me because I am at a bit of a loss where to start.

Have signed up to 2peas and had a look around - surprised they don't send any welcome to 2 peas info like UKS or a confirmation email of my booking but they have some fab stuff to look at but it's a big site and will take a bit of getting use to i think.

Edel

View Gallery

I think I have signed up properly, not used to twopeas so scared I will do something wrong!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (41)
    I too was worried I have not had a comfirmation .But they have taken the money.
    Cannoy wait to do another of your class Shimelle

snap2014
    Mar. Cards 10=50=50

there is no life before coffee cats whisker's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edel View Post
    I've signed up - I completed the JYC (by late Jan!!!) and loved it - the structure meant that, unlike last year, I actually have a record of Christmas and all the little things that make it up.

So, I'm hoping for the same result with my travel photos (actually one of my New Year Resolutions is to scrap our NZ holiday) so the fact that someone else has thought out a process to manage that is great for me because I am at a bit of a loss where to start.

Have signed up to 2peas and had a look around - surprised they don't send any welcome to 2 peas info like UKS or a confirmation email of my booking but they have some fab stuff to look at but it's a big site and will take a bit of getting use to i think.

Edel
    I was worried too. No confirmation of signup or payment. I emailed Shimelle but have had no reply so I hope I am signed up
    -

View Gallery

I am taking it that because I am able to post on the message board I am signed up so maybe you could try that too. On 2peas when I click on main index for message boards I now have the message board for this class at the top and don't think I did before. If I am wrong I would be happy for someone to correct me as I have never used the 2peas message boards before!

Life is a minestrone scarymary555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    No, I didn't receive confirmation either but then again I expect they've been inundated! Off over to 2P's now to see if I can download the first prompt.

No, nothing there yet...........or at least nothing I can find to download!
    Last edited by scarymary555; 15-02-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Update post
    Mary x