Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Help with cutting landscape

Can someone please help me with my problem...I have looked in all tutorials & post but cannot find an answer...When I send a design( a page full of scolloped ovals ) made in DesignMaster landscape to cut it started off ok but then went back on itself, I checked the preview & found it was cutting in portrait I have set all (Robo, Robo Controller,Design Master) to landscape, I just don't know what else to do...Also I am getting a v5.1 when I go to cut & have to do a whole load of stuff before I can actually cut...I never got this before I got the new Design Master build 14. I have checked both Robo Controllers & they are v5.00 as I have the two versions... Perhaps thats my problem? thank in advance Josie ...

View Gallery

In the DM tutorial section there is some info on cutting problems in the FAQs, have a squizz and see if there is anything there that might help, sorry I can't offer advice on that.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    In the DM tutorial section there is some info on cutting problems in the FAQs, have a squizz and see if there is anything there that might help, sorry I can't offer advice on that.
    Thanks Lucille I found a couple of threads last night one from Stressed about how you had to rotate 90deg before sending it to cut, & another about changing the length & width...So all sorted can test it when I get my new blades...Thanks again for help...Josie.

View Gallery

That's good to hear, do you think what you found would be worth adding to the FAQs?

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    That's good to hear, do you think what you found would be worth adding to the FAQs?
    Hi Lucille yes I think that would be a good idea, although I have had my Robo for over a year and all was well until I had to get the new Design Master I simply forgot how to set it all up again...It is in the orentation that you have to set the lentgh and width opposite ways check that though Lucille just incase I got place wrong...Josie. Oh it does say in the manual about width but not lenght so I wasn't too sure what to do... Thanks Lucille...