Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

funtime scrapbooking software programme

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the following problem. I have just started to use the funtime software and when i do autopath and cut all that happens is that the craft robo says spooling and it wont cut the image out. Please can anyone help me. Thanks Kim

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

this may not be the answer you are looking for but i export the image as a jpeg and then auto trace in robomaster
    Hugs

Hiphopgirl

Kirigami~Origami~Jenigami JennieBean's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hey Kim, I had the same problem and took me ages to figure it out...... does the carriage move back and forward as if it is going to cut and then just stop......if so, even though nothing come sup on your screen, you have to hit enter/carriage return on your keyboard, then it will start to cut.
    JennieBean

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Oh yess!! I have been searching for months how to do this!! I was using the craft robo to cut out test images with my funtime software, it would go up and down looking as though it was going to cut and then it wouldnt, sometimes it would start cutting the image and then stop and the light would flash on and off and the program would stop and then if i clicked on anything it would say NOT RESPONDING!!

i never knew if it was the sotfware, my machine or my computer!! i am glad its not just me who has had the problem! i hope i can sort this out!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    There's also a Yahoo group for funtime, so it might be worth reading that too if you're struggling with anything.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    There is a new version of Funtime coming out very soon, it looks great

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Doreen, have you had a sneak preview then??

What does it give us??

View Gallery

Yes, I downloaded a video from the Yahoo funtime group that Melinda made. It looks great. There doesn't seem to be a price yet though

View Gallery

I found that video, wow it looks great. I love the vectorisation, so smooth.... really like the charm button too. I can't wait to find out when we can get our hands on it. How on earth do you get on the trial panel for these things...lucky Melinda!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Tootsie View Post
    I found that video, wow it looks great. I love the vectorisation, so smooth.... really like the charm button too. I can't wait to find out when we can get our hands on it. How on earth do you get on the trial panel for these things...lucky Melinda!

It's being sold on Ebay now by the the makers. I really would like this but will have to save up to buy it.

Dedicated Scrapper YorkieMomFlUSA's Avatar
    View Gallery

I just purchased the new 2009 Funtime software from Paperthreads on sale for $99...regular price is $129.99. It's already shipped via US mail and I will probably have it by Monday. I'm going to be using it with my Craft Robo, as well as designing files for my Pazzales Inspiration!

Pam
    Pam

"The bad news is time flies....the good news is you're the pilot!"
    My Blog
    Member 2009 Pazzles™ Design Team

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by YorkieMomFlUSA View Post
    I just purchased the new 2009 Funtime software from Paperthreads on sale for $99...regular price is $129.99. It's already shipped via US mail and I will probably have it by Monday. I'm going to be using it with my Craft Robo, as well as designing files for my Pazzales Inspiration!

Pam

I've tried to buy from them but it won't let me get to the payment section. They seem to be only selling to the USA even though they quoted me a price for delivery to the UK

View Gallery

Doreen, how much did they quote you for the postage, I have just emailed them for a figure, but can't wait for the reply!!

View Gallery

Just checked out the price on Ebay, and they are asking £40 + for postage!!!!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    Does anyone know if we need to purchase the new funtime software or if there will be a download for people all ready using the software? Many thanks Sarahx