Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Maybe I'll find time to scrap this year! KatieM's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    I've managed to get up to the 7th prompt tonight, so quite happy with that.
    The maggot stories reminded me of a Christmas a few years ago when I bought myself some marzipan fruits as a treat from a well know supermarket. As I was enjoying them I noticed a small caterpillar mooching around the apple one. I sent them back and in the letter mentioned they should be congratulated on such realistic fruit as they had fooled the caterpillar!

The return letter was soooo straight laced - absolutely no sense of humour apparent!! I haven't bought marzipan fruits since, although I have been tempted this year (but I do look very closely at them!)

Kathryn

As happy as a pig in muck!! jo.bee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (87)
    I used to love marziapn fruits till I read that!!

Finished todays prompt. Have had a flash of inspiration for yesterdays - just need to take a photo.

Make EVERY day your new blank canvas cantstopstampin's Avatar
    No longer in my little village, still in Staffs, but I AM happy !
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    you are all so clever with this photo editing stuff - it just leaves me standin!

Had a relaxing time watching Survivors - brill series. I think.

Fancy doing a bit of scrapping but don't know what - might start on a mini book as I am still not into LO's at the mo.

Speak later or tomorrow.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Right finally finished! I've been sorting out a stack of things that need to go to the PO tomorrow, done the household stuff that needed doing and watched Alan Carr's Tooth Fairy while doing this entry. LOL Talk about a varied evening.

So my tradition is having a Polish and British Christmas, starting with a Polish Christmas Eve...
    Attached Images Attached Images

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (71)
    I haven't done my entry tonight.
    We're going to LA for Christmas and I had an email from the travel company today to say the airline have cancelled my daughter's return flight. She's returning a few days before us. I rang them up and they said they will contact the airline tomorrow to see what's going on, in the meantime I'm really worried and upset.
    Jay
    Star Wars CC Oct 05; Mardi Gras CC April 06; Summer Scrapin Holiday CC Aug 06; Harry Potter CC Nov 06; Mad Hatters CC April 07; Oscars CC April 08; Happy Birthday CC Oct 07; Whodunnit CC Feb 09
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    oh I am so loving my Day 9 page! The pages I did when playing catch-up aren't really all as I'd have done them if I'd had more time, but they're OK! This page though I love!

I used one of Dan99's snowflake svg files, and welded a whole load around a rectangle and cut out a frame like that on my cricut - but the bits that are left go back together really nicely too, so I shall be able to use those on another page as well, LOL

Took my inspiration from next week's Radio Times of all things The front cover is basically a lot of turqoisey blue with some white and a little splash of red...really liked that colour combo, so went with it!!

AND! I dared to put a pic of myself on it (starting a new tradition there I think - if I avoid being in front of the camera all year round, I can take a self-portrait once a year at this time) - taken today after my hair was cut!!

Less inking than usual, but I love it! And the opposite page has an orange background to it, so they go nicely together as well!

So, I'm going to crash in front of TV now with DH who's just got back from his school's performance of the Wiz of Woz as he calles it, feeling an inspired little bunny!!!

Just need to find time to upload some of these pages now!!

Nite all!

bernie x
    Happy to CT for
    Aimee Harrison Design Studios, A-Liya, Creative Victorian Designs, Feli Designs, JoeG Designs, Maguette Scrap Design, SherieJD, Snickerdoodle Design by Karen & ViVa Artistry

View Gallery

oh Jay that's a worry - hope it is all sorted for you asap!

bernie x
    Happy to CT for
    Aimee Harrison Design Studios, A-Liya, Creative Victorian Designs, Feli Designs, JoeG Designs, Maguette Scrap Design, SherieJD, Snickerdoodle Design by Karen & ViVa Artistry

As happy as a pig in muck!! jo.bee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (87)
    The Radio Times is my inspiration for yesterdays prompt - you know its nearly xmas when it hits the shelves - bought my bumper copy this afternoon.

"Life is so much better with a dog" ~Rachel~'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Hi girls,
    Nice pages again Nat
    Jay, hope things get sorted for you, what a worry this close to going,
    Jo, bought my xmas copy of Radio Times today too!
    Bernie, sounds like you've been busy tonight! Well done!
    Katie, i won't be buying any of those Marzipan fruits in a hurry then!

I'm with you Jill/Gill, (sorry can't remember spelling), i wouldn't know where to start with editing a photo, would love to learn sometime, might keep my eyes out for a basic photography course next year.
    How Laura does the mosaic thing, & how you can resize them down to tiny photos to get alot more on a page, i wouldn't have a clue!!!
    Anyway, working tomorrow, so be on & off during the day,
    Night all x
    Last edited by ~Rachel~; 09-12-2008 at 11:59 PM.

Hi I'm Leo the NewfyPoo!

View Gallery

oh we haven't got the bumper copy yet shall have to get DH onto that - that's a tradition I hadn't thought of acually - HE always buys it!!!

Bx
    Happy to CT for

View Gallery

Hey Jay, hope everything is OK for your DD - fingers crossed for you all.

Can't wait to see your page 9 - bernie is on you bloggy? I'll go and have a nosey, or haven't you uploaded it yet.

I am so tired tonight, just been doing a bit of bidding on the ole auction site - I must stop, we really don;'t have any extra money to spend at all - and Christmas is coming - although I think we might all know that! tee hee.

View Gallery

no I cannot see your page anywhere ? point me in the right direction please!

Always remember you're unique...Just like everyone else. dizzyblonde82's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (36)
    I think Bernie is putting a photo up tomorrow of it!

I have finished page 6 and was hoping to catch up a bit more but not feeling too good today with the medication, unfortunately it hasnt stopped me from lying on the sofa stash shopping

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.