Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Cards, Toppers & ATCs

Notices

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

New Year Cards and Toppers

This is nothing very special but at least it's got me back in the groove after all the upsets. Let's hope we all have a good one - A Happy New Year that is !

Should add that this was designed in Illustrator but I cut it in Robomaster and it was fine. I did have to copy and paste it though to get it to cut through hammered card but I think my blade is a bit blunt anyway.

Shirley
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

rolling Bonnee Anne - November software class

Quote Originally Posted by sugerplum View Post
    Well had a bit of a play and come up with this. I think its ok, going to put screen shot on and going to have a go at cutting this afternoon to make a card if all works as i intended wll post photo of card made up plus post template. Now all I have to do is remember how to putup screen shot!!

Well I"ve now made the card at last, not too happy with it . It cut ok but the little bits left between the letters a bit flimsy. iill re post the screen shot plus a screen shot of the card. and the gsd file
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 07-02-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Sugerplum