Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I'm willing to help if I can, but not sure if I know enough about it to qualify. I'm Hull area.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by JennieBean View Post
    Hi Lucille, I am scared to offer as I dont know that much technically, either about the machines or the software. Maybe we need to match adopters and adoptees by the software they use as well as I could probably help with robomaster but thats about all
    They can get software help here, that is what the classes and the forum is for, but some people don't seem to know the difference between machine and software. People having machine problems we should be able to sort them using RM and some one on one advice.

If an adoptee finds the person is OK with the machine then please send them back here to the software classes.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Fuschia View Post
    I'm willing to help if I can, but not sure if I know enough about it to qualify. I'm Hull area.
    Hi Anne I would say from what I've seen of your work you know how to work a CraftRobo so you should be able to do it. Like I said to Jenni if the reason they are not producing designs is because they can't use the software send them back here to the classes.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by cockneycrafter View Post
    .i would be really grateful someone in Essex is willing to hep me make use of my expensive dust collector please giggle.....
    Where in Essex do you live? I'm right on the border of Suffolk and Essex so can help part way into Essex.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Corrina View Post
    Is there anyone in Fife willing to help? I've had my Robo for ages and never use it, when I did it was only to cut files other people had made so I'd appreciate some help. At the moment it just collects dust.
    Corrina if you can use the machine to cut downloaded files, it sounds like what you need is the software classes so you can make your own files. If you agree can you tell me what it is about the machine that you don't understand or can't do with it?

the world is so full of a number of things... Jennywren47's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I wondered about local groups. I notice there was someone (Ana - York, Cambridge I think?) debating the purchase of a robo. I am no expert but I like to think I could usefully help someone new on the block to get started.
    Jennywren

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I'm in the Cleveland area if someone requires help with their machines, that is free.

Can help with software classes using RM, Inkscape, FontViewer and Gadwin PrintScreen, that is really all the software you need. Classes will cost but will only take a maximum of 4 people at any one time. Classes are not expensive and last 2 hours each time. A maximum of 10 hours is all you need for a really good whack at it. PM privately for details. Otherwise excellent tutorials are availabe here on UKS all of which are free. You will learn how to use the software, the image or cut out is immaterial for the tutorial, it's how you use the software that is the most important thing.

I do not do Design Master, I much prefer Inkscape, it is so easy to use.

View Gallery

I'm going to close this thread for the time being as some problems have come up, nothing serious.

In the meantime if anyone is still interested can you please PM or email me.