Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Lattice templates

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Butterfly Lives For Just One Day, But Has Time Enough. CelticSkye's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hello my lovelies,

I am not sure that my effort as a raw newbie will count as an entry. I have had a few goes, in inkscape and DM.

The screen shot below is following Joyce's Tutorial in DM. I wanted to try a variation on the theme of traditional diamond lattice, but was not too sure how to proceed with a non uniform shape and how to fill in etc. Still me being me I did a flowery theme, and sort of adapted it a bit. The result came out ok, but quite detailed cutting left me with a lot of picking to do off the carrier sheet. I sat and watched a film whilst I poked out all the petals. I am quite pleased with it, and enjoyed doing the tutorial albeit not quite to the letter.

Oh dear! The confetti apart from covering the floor everywhere is in my handmade paper bucket. I am trying to make as much as possible for my lampshades whilst the weather holds as its a summer project really. Obviously being a newbie I get a lot of scrap so I had to find a way to recycle.

Anyway here is the GRA file for all that can make use of it.

Skye
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lucille; 21-08-2008 at 08:18 PM.
    *~Skye~*