Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

More Scrapping less chatting! bunny-zoe's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Crafty Monkey's - Challenge Blog for Kids

My 8 year old daughter Zoe and her friend Hannah have a challenge blog called Crafty Monkey's which runs every fortnight. If you don't have the appropriate stamps for our topics we welcome and look forward to seeing your hand drawn work.

Please help us spread the word and tell your friends and family. If you could post a message on your blog this would be gratefully appreciated.

Hugs,
    Nikki x

Would be a dedicated scrapper if I wasnt a dedicated UKS'er! TracyG_04's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    I have just been to their blog, and will definitely post a link on my blog! Will tell DD about it too!
    My blogMy craft blog

Stocking swap

Kutter Krazy
    View Gallery

just went and had a look...will tell dd about it but in the meantime I have posted it on my blog...well done girls
    GINNY

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain....
    http://my5bratzcreations.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    MMmmmm put my cards to shame..... a very talented bunch..

Hope I can help, have emailed regarding sponsorship..

Nikki x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (42)
    Hi - only yesterday DS1 (nearly 8) was asking if I thought he was a good crafter...
    "Yes why?"
    "Because I'm a man, and there's no man crafters, I don't think we're as good crafters as ladies"

I checked out the blog but it seems that there are lots of girlies, but no lads - is it just that they haven't entered in the last couple of months?
    If so could he perhaps join in please, or you could point us in the direction of a mixed group if you know of any?
    I'd really appreciate it as he loves to make cards and things, and I really want to encourage him

Leanne xxx

Personal blog *
    Craftaholics TL & Blue Brad DTL * CJs: MojoII&III * SWAPS: Nada!

More Scrapping less chatting! bunny-zoe's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi Leanne,

Sorry, I have now sent you a pm. I should have subscribed to this post so I would have seen the replies.. doh!

Crafty Monkey's is a challenge for boys and girls under the age of 16. There are mainly girls who join in the challenge but we would love more boys to join in too. All the topics are quite general so should appeal to girls and boys. The prizes tend to be more girlie as these are donated to us by our sponsors. A little boy won a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp a few weeks ago but his Mum said he loves it and then used it for a later challenge.

Hope this helps and hope your son would like to join our girls in their challenge. We ask our regular players to join us as Guest Designers so maybe this is something he would enjoy to do also.

Hugs,
    Nikki x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Will definately have a more 'boy' related prize soon