Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

#### Succinct Messages ####

Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Thinking View Post

I think it is going to take a little while for everyone to understand what to do but I am hoping there will be a formal, succinct message posted soon by our moderators that is crystal clear.

Mary
    To make things clear.

I do not work for Graphtec and am not privy to inside information. I like everyone else here have to read the information posted and work things out for myself.

Therefore I don't think it appropriate for me to be giving succinct messages about the upgrades.

I would also like to point out that I am not paid by UKS, I give my time freely to help people who share a common interest.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

I for one appreciate it Lucille, Thank you.
    xx Jan

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

I think most of us on here appreciate what you put into this forum Lucille - thank you!

Dedicated Scrapper cherrybabs2005's Avatar
    View Gallery

We all appreciate you lucille for everything you do for this forum...x
    Love & Hugs
    Barbara

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Thank you for all the help you give us Lucille
    It is much appreciated

Doreen

New year, new challenges! Wingus's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I'll add my appreciation for all you do for this forum Lucille!!

View Gallery

. Keep up the good work Lucille!

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

I too would like to add my thanks for all you do Lucille

Shirley

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    i very much appreciate what you do to help keep this forum running smoothly for us.
    hugs susannah

Lover of Card Making and my latest friend - Robbie! annieinfrance's Avatar
    View Gallery

Huge Thanks to Lucille

I am a 'newbie' and I really wouldn't have got much further than doing basic 'stuff' if it hadn't been for Lucille - I asked her a question a couple of weeks ago and she has already 'pm'd' me to say she almost has the answer in the way of a tutorial - how kind is that?

She is my CR Guardian Angel (haven't a clue what 'wub' means, but I like the smilie!)

Annie from France

Cardmaker
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    To make things clear.

I do not work for Graphtec and am not privy to inside information. I like everyone else here have to read the information posted and work things out for myself.

Therefore I don't think it appropriate for me to be giving succinct messages about the upgrades.

I would also like to point out that I am not paid by UKS, I give my time freely to help people who share a common interest.

Lucille, my message was not directed at you but to the system for updating information. There are plenty of stickies with very good information that it is felt we need to know. I have always assumed that management determine what is a sticky. There are too many disjointed threads at the moment and everyone is confused. I see Brian has updated his post which is most useful. I am very well aware how much work you put into helping UKS members and everyone is very appreciative. I am sure you must be attached to your computer many hours a day with the sole purpose of assisting forum members for no reward, other than the satisfaction of making our lives easier. That is unquestionable. For some reason, you have chosen to misinterpret what I meant perhaps because I unfortunately used the word moderators when I should have said management for which I apologise.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Thinking View Post
    Lucille, my message was not directed at you but to the system for updating information. There are plenty of stickies with very good information that it is felt we need to know. I have always assumed that management determine what is a sticky. There are too many disjointed threads at the moment and everyone is confused. I see Brian has updated his post which is most useful. I am very well aware how much work you put into helping UKS members and everyone is very appreciative. I am sure you must be attached to your computer many hours a day with the sole purpose of assisting forum members for no reward, other than the satisfaction of making our lives easier. That is unquestionable. For some reason, you have chosen to misinterpret what I meant perhaps because I unfortunately used the word moderators when I should have said management for which I apologise.
    Thank you, apology for this accepted.

However, I have other reasons for being on the computer for long periods that are nothing to do with UKS and with OE open I can see messages coming in from UKS. Not that I can always get on to deal with them thanks to my ISP provider

Thank you ladies for your comments, I do appreciate them, here's to a lot more sharing in the future.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

Kirigami~Origami~Jenigami JennieBean's Avatar
    View Gallery

Thank Goodness
    JennieBean

View Gallery

I would like to add my thanks to Lucille. Without her words of encouragement I would not have found the courage to post my efforts in my gallery.

Gloria

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    To make things clear.

Lucille
    I for one think you have done a wonderful Job with everything you have put into place here now.
    The Tutorial section has grown tremendously with your Imput.
    And the Challenges are well received every month Now for the Newbies Especially.
    I can honestly say This is the best Craft Robo Forum by far.
    And I am proud to be part of it, And to be able to help people myself like I was once helped.
    Tina craft robo