Quote Originally Posted by Hysteri-CAL View Post
Wow - stunning cards !!!

I've just added a request to the first post - could everyone please let us know what items you have made in the creation of your cards. That way, any newbies will know what they are looking for, and how other things such as punches etc. work.

Thanks xxxxxxxx
No to this, I'm afraid.

Keep in mind that SU is NOT a sponsor of UKS. While it's one thing to let this thread continue to let people share their cards and for everyone to see lovely work, it is quite another to back-door promotion of SU on UKS.

The other thread are connected to particular stamp lines sold by a variety of sponsors (or at least the CAN be sold by a variety of sponsors) while SU! is handled through consultants - which may not advertise on UKS except as sponsors (like Monica).

I am trying to be reasonable here, which is why the thread was allowed, but if it turns into a huge SU promotion, and not just of the stamps but of all their products then I will have to take a hard line and close and remove the thread and not allow a new one to be created.

To avoid any confusion I am going to close this thread and begin a new one with the rules in it.