DD got married two years ago and my friend helped me to hand emboss her invitations. There were 50 large dl with the words wedding invitation and calla lillys embossed on pale gold pearlescent card and then we included a printed parchment insert. Then we made another 60 single page evening invites, with the details printed on the reverse and then they were embossed with the words evening invitation and the same calla lillies. And finally we made 100 rectangular favour boxes with the name of the bride and groom embossed on two sides and the calla lillies on the other two (we filled these with chocolates my youngest daughter and neice hand made the week of the wedding). It took about 3 months to complete them all but it was well worth it. Then just to complete it I made 50 pillow boxes and filled them with hand made confetti made using paddle punches and these we placed on the seats at the wedding for the guests.

I thoroughly enjoyed doing them, knowing everything was truly individual and as my daughter wanted. And they cost a fraction of having them done professionally.