July Wk 4 Miss Defiant

by thriftycrafter

July Wk 3 Bon Appetit

by thriftycrafter

All poshed up

by scrapdolly

Chain Link 1

by alison 2

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Inspiration and Challenges > Older Classes,Challenges & CyberCrops > Scrap Your Day

Notices

Graphtec UK banner

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    its 1973, almost dinnertime and I'm 'aving 'oops jayne b's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Just bookmarking! Page ready and photos taken - just not had time to do anything with either of them Too busy at the Oscars - BBL
    Jayne
    Feb 2014 Points SLO = FOTW= WC1 = WC2 = WC3 = WC4 = HC = Cards = Tag-a-long Total =

Procrastinating Scrapper... Weaselwise's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrys_Gal View Post
    What printer you got hun ???... that sounds like a good deal ... wondering if its the same as mine .. I need cartridges soon and printer paper !!!
    Its a Hewlett Packard C6180 all in one printer, copier, scanner and fax (altho i have no intention of using it as a fax!), and it takes the HP 363 individual cartridges in 6 colours - black, yellow, cyan, blue, magenta and pink. Makes printing photos so much more user friendly, cos if you run out of yellow (like I had lol!) then you just replace the yellow cartridge (rather than the whole tri-colour cartridge my old HP 780 had)... and the quality of the photos is great.

Can't recommend it enough - it's got a built in photo paper tray so I can have it loaded with A4 and 6x4 at the same time - well handy for quickly whipping off a quick pic or two. Oh, and its wireless... so it doesn't matter where I'm sat with the laptop, I can still print!

End of advertisment - back to my tea and toast...
    ...Weasel AKA Suzie...
    Wise Weasel Witterings ... Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

I need Mary Poppins bag for my Tote me thinks ..... J0anne2403's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    I'm awake, I think.... or am I sleep walking, nope that pinch hurt . Right later today I will print my piccies n get the first page done!

: SLO - 2x10 = , MINIBK , CJ 1x25 = Total =

Well chop my legs off and call me a squatter.... Harrys_Gal's Avatar
    Somewhere over the Rainbow... unfortunately not anywhere near the pot of gold !!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselwise View Post
    Its a Hewlett Packard C6180 all in one printer, copier, scanner and fax (altho i have no intention of using it as a fax!), and it takes the HP 363 individual cartridges in 6 colours - black, yellow, cyan, blue, magenta and pink. Makes printing photos so much more user friendly, cos if you run out of yellow (like I had lol!) then you just replace the yellow cartridge (rather than the whole tri-colour cartridge my old HP 780 had)... and the quality of the photos is great.

Can't recommend it enough - it's got a built in photo paper tray so I can have it loaded with A4 and 6x4 at the same time - well handy for quickly whipping off a quick pic or two. Oh, and its wireless... so it doesn't matter where I'm sat with the laptop, I can still print!

Thank you ... I have an Epson R360 (or something like that - its upstairs attached to laptop) .. that also takes 6 separate cartridges that why I was hoping you had the same... then I would have rushed off to PC World to grab that deal ... never mind ... Thanks anyway !!

Im a BittyBlossom:) willowthewysp's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)
    I thought it had gone quiet!!!
    New thread then!
    Weasel...i need that printer! I have a lexmark all in one, its good, prints fabtastic photos, but it uses just 2 cartridges and boy are they pricey!!!! It is really ink hungry too

interpol agent ready for action!!! nicandalfie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by willowthewysp View Post
    I thought it had gone quiet!!!
    New thread then!
    Weasel...i need that printer! I have a lexmark all in one, its good, prints fabtastic photos, but it uses just 2 cartridges and boy are they pricey!!!! It is really ink hungry too
    think yours is the same as mine it eats the in and it does not last five mins!!! photos are good though!
    nic xx
    Donuts earned = 7
    Jan points -slo=60 dlo=00 cj lo=25 Jan challenges wk1=30
    The Lay(ab)outs team cj matchbox swap = sent
    CC swaps swag bag = sent , planner = sent book swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (54)
    Found you again!

Just need to print my photos out and stick them in! Too many other things to do though

we are all wanderers on this earth, our hearts are full of wonder and our souls are deep with dreams mjm's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)

Morning! thanks for that info!
    I love HP printers and had a fab one that I ran into the ground the replacement wasn't as good it won't take all the different papers I want to shove in it!! So been looking for a new model and wireless sounds fab! is it vista compatable (blimin operating system!!)
    I'm mission impossibling today so pics will stay in camera a couple days longer, it'll be very exciting to see what I actually did on Friday!!
    Michelle x

My BlogPurple Cows DT Glitz designs DT Banana Frog DT

Procrastinating Scrapper... Weaselwise's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjm View Post
    Morning! thanks for that info!
    I love HP printers and had a fab one that I ran into the ground the replacement wasn't as good it won't take all the different papers I want to shove in it!! So been looking for a new model and wireless sounds fab! is it vista compatable (blimin operating system!!)
    I'm mission impossibling today so pics will stay in camera a couple days longer, it'll be very exciting to see what I actually did on Friday!!
    I'm not sure about it being Vista compatible, but I only bought it during last summer so its not a year old yet, so am guessing it probably is... trouble is when i got my new laptop just beforehand, I asked the shop to back-load my copy of XP on in place of Vista, because I have e-commerce software that won't run properly with Vista.

But the printer is lovely... its big(!) and a bit bulky, but lovely just the same... and being wireless it can hide under a desk/table so its not in the way...
    ...Weasel AKA Suzie...
    Wise Weasel Witterings ... Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

we are all wanderers on this earth, our hearts are full of wonder and our souls are deep with dreams mjm's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    I'm not sure about it being Vista compatible, but I only bought it during last summer so its not a year old yet, so am guessing it probably is... trouble is when i got my new laptop just beforehand, I asked the shop to back-load my copy of XP on in place of Vista, because I have e-commerce software that won't run properly with Vista.

But the printer is lovely... its big(!) and a bit bulky, but lovely just the same... and being wireless it can hide under a desk/table so its not in the way...
    probably is vista and big and bulky is good it sounds like more like my beloved deceased previous model which was a real work horse!
    Michelle x

My BlogPurple Cows DT Glitz designs DT Banana Frog DT

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (45)
    if its any help I've got the 5180 and it works almost ok with Vista. just one thing sends it off but I just avoid that and am sure I could find a patch if I could be bothered.

Agree with everything that's been said, its a fab machine.
    Gina x

My new blog

Dedicated Scrapper Chicken Licken's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (21)
    Ooo I can't wait til May 25th too! I will be on Brownie Pack Holiday then...in the kitchen so I won't be able to take any shots of the same stuff I took last month! Will be a great contrast! Don't all the ones posted look great!
    Tasha

Well chop my legs off and call me a squatter.... Harrys_Gal's Avatar
    Somewhere over the Rainbow... unfortunately not anywhere near the pot of gold !!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    They all look fabulous don't they ... I am going to be starting mine now .. hoping I can match everyon elses standards

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    Must get round to posting mine - discovered the picasa collage mode so have nice block of 9 photos all printed on one sheet - so much better than cutting them out (badly) like I usually do.

Waves to Linda321, haven't 'seen' you for ages - I'm still handcutting!!!

Looking forward to next month already - it's my birthday weekend

I am...exactly what my name suggests! Flapsi Hapsi's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Well I've spent the afternoon finishing off my book - waiting on glue etc to dry and then try to work out how to bind it all ... bit scared about that! Hopefully photobox will drop something through my letter box tomorrow. I'm on holiday in shetland on the 25th next time so looking forward to that!
    My Blog February points: LOS 6@10 / minibooks 0@ 50 /art journal entries (4pages) 0@25 TOTAL = 60
    Art Journals: Weight Loss and Wellness (16 lbs now) // Bitty Blossoms Book of Months 08

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast