Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Stash Central

Notices

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_ribbons View Post
    They are amazing. But could we have a set like they were before? Just the black & white Dottie and George ones for £5? I wouldn't use all the coloured ones and backgrounds and I can't afford to spend an extra £8.50 on things I know I won't use. Please, please, please?
    Hi pink ribbons, You do get them plain too, the coloured ones are thrown in free as an extra. They are more expensive beacuse you get so many images ie everything you see, on one download

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~natasha~ View Post
    Hi pink ribbons, You do get them plain too, the coloured ones are thrown in free as an extra. They are more expensive beacuse you get so many images ie everything you see, on one download
    I know there are more images in this set. But I wouldn't use those. And I wouldn't call any of them free when they cost another £8.50!

I know some of you will be happy to pay the extra, but I can't

I'm just hoping they'll do a set of just the black and white Dottie and Georges as well, like the first sets were, the Dottie and George B&W images for £5.

View Gallery

I know there are more images in this set. But I wouldn't use those. And I wouldn't call any of them free when they cost another £8.50!

I know some of you will be happy to pay the extra, but I can't

I'm just hoping they'll do a set of just the black and white Dottie and Georges as well, like the first sets were, the Dottie and George B&W images for £5.
    In normal sets you get 10 images + the same 10 with sentiment underneath. In the christmas set you get 15 images, 5 backgrounds, 10 additions and 5 sets of sentiments. You then get all those in colour too ~ these are the free ones. If you were paying for only 10 images they would cost you £15 without the colour one and without the sentiment sheets... they are selling for £13.50... I dont see that as a bad price. I wont be buying them till payday anyways

Why dont you ask karen and louly if they will sell them in smaller bundles ie just the images or just the additions etc?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (82)
    I just succumed . Louly if you are reading this I think they are fab and loads there.

13.50 for so many images seems good value to me. If you were to buy each image as a stamp it would cost a fortune and the sentiments will come in handy too.

THANKS Louly, I love 'em
    Jo xxxx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

[QUOTE=~natasha~;5046702]

Why dont you ask karen and louly if they will sell them in smaller bundles ie just the images or just the additions etc?[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was asking in my post

View Gallery

That's exactly what I was asking in my post
    I would email them hun, they may see your email before visiting here

View Gallery

I'm here

Glad you like them ladies.
    There are actually 17 main images in the set and then there are also all the backgrounds, additions and sentiments (which in actual man hours took far longer to make than the main images ) so in reality you are getting the coloured images as a bonus. We have no plans to split the set as we think it's very good value as it is.
    Even if it were just the main images in a set like the others they couldn't be sold for £5 like the other sets which only have 10 images as apposed to the 17 main images in this set.

Anyhow let me show you what I've just made. It uses a main image, a background and a sentiment from the pack. I used the coloured images for this one as I didn't have time for colouring today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (57)
    they look absolutely gorgeous but I to will have to wait to pay day although I may have to be naughty and use my credit card

Val
    X21
    365 Blog52Q's Blog
    Valentine cupcake swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Love it Louly, am hoping to get the chance for a play with these 2moro after I've made some commission cards. Fab collection.

CJ Magical Mystery Tour Tell Us A Story ...
    Weight loss 12lb, lo's 11/52, craft spend for June £00.00/£17.40
    Jac's Playground

View Gallery

Thanks ladiesGlad you like them.

View Gallery

lou, have you seen the new changes coming to the card making forum yet? Just wondered if you will be starting a social group for your lovely george and dottie images?

View Gallery

Well I have just completed the weekly challenge... and made a cute small card. I have posted it beclow and details ae on my blog
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Thanks for that Natasha I didn't actually know about that, I don't know my way around this forum very well. I just went on the thread that's announced it a minute ago and said I'll run the Dottie/George social group . Don't know if that's all I have to do. It's Friday and my brain is now frazzled.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Louly View Post
    Thanks for that Natasha I didn't actually know about that, I don't know my way around this forum very well. I just went on the thread that's announced it a minute ago and said I'll run the Dottie/George social group . Don't know if that's all I have to do. It's Friday and my brain is now frazzled.
    Lou, I think you just have to set one up (make sure its public) and post a link on the changes thread so mysik nat can list them somewhere... well thats my drift. Just dont want to lose you/this thread/dottie and george

View Gallery

Oh I see! Doh
    Thanks Natasha.

Right I've done it. The Dottie and George social club is now here
    Last edited by Louly; 06-06-2008 at 06:35 PM.