Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Threaded View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

rolling A challenge for the Newbies and Software challenged

No one can teach imagination you either have it or you don't, but we can help you to get the most from your cutting software.

If you want to learn programs like PSP etc there are hundreds of free tutorials on the web.

What I am proposing is a Monthly Challenge for people who want to learn the various cutting software packages. At the moment these are RM, DM, Inkscape and Design Studio. I have recruited some ladies who are going to write the tutorials and this is how it will work.

A "Newbie Monthly Challenge" with tutorials.

Anyone accepting the challenge can if they wish upload a template, a picture, a screen shot or any combination of these options to the template forum, please include NMC in the subject heading.

No one is going to criticise this is a learning thing, not a competition. If you have any problems with the tutorials post a cry for help in the Challenge thread. If you have a disaster that looks really funny, let us see it, we won't want the template, but would love to see that things do go wrong. I'll post my next one

If there is a technique you want to learn and we don't already have a tutorial for it please PM me and I can set it up as a future challenge.

The first challenge will be May 1st
    Last edited by Lucille; 15-04-2008 at 01:26 PM.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"