Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Am so chuffed - my prismacolour are here!

I ordered a set of 132 prismacolour pencils last Monday from Dick Blick. Confirmed I was happy with the shipping costs from the US on Friday and they arrived today. I was at work and the Fed-Ex guy called about 11am to say that they had tried to deliver and was there an alternative address they could try. I gave them my work address about 20 minutes drive away and my pencils arrived a couple of hours later - hows that for service? And I also wasn't charged any customs.

Just need to sharpen 132 pencils now.

Also need to buy more stamps to colour in with my lovely new pencils.
    ShOnA

You can visit my blog here : Millie Sparkles

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    Ohhh lucky you, happy sharpening then colouring

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    WOW that was so quick, I m pleased for you cos I know how much you wanted those. Enjoy them........... well once you finished sharpening them
    MONICA GALE

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    Waiting for mine.....

Confirmed I was happy with postage on Sunday, but got an email Monday night saying the card had been declined Can't work out which one I gave them, but can't see any reason why ANY I may have given them wouldn't have worked

They asked me to phone with an alternative card, but we can't call Internationally from home -- for some reason the company I pay for calls seems to have blocked them when I asked to have premium numbers blocked! -- so I emailed back and asked them to try again in a couple of days. Haven't heard back from them whether or not they were happy to do that, so am just having to sit and wait patiently now

View Gallery

Hopefully they'll get back in touch soon. They were a bit slow confirming postage and replying to an e-mail I sent checking they listed the shipping separate. They seem quite a big company so take a bit longer to reply.

Is it maybe worth calling your phone company? Should they not be able to lift the block on international calls right away?
    ShOnA

View Gallery

I'll wait and see if I hear from the US first. I'm looking at changing phone company anyway, as the lot I pay for calls are getting to be a total pain -- phone calls every couple of weeks trying to get me to go onto a package I consider to be totally inappropriate for us (includes more calls than we'll ever use at a cost well above what I now pay!)

More Scrapping less chatting! bunny-zoe's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi Shonam, Mine arrived last week and am so lucky as my husband sharpened them for me He has a hug blister on his thumb. Just to warn you that the sharpener in the box isn't very good and you will find that some leads will break easu after using it. Best to invest in an electric sharpener or use a blade. Have loads of fun... I just mine. Nikki x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Lucky thing I have learned to be creative with 24 and a few Derwent shades
    Kim

MY BLOG: Snippets of a Scrapdragon Points so far January 100

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I just sharpen as I need to use them - easier on the hands that way
    Peggie

View Gallery

Well, I sharpened them all last night while watching the telly - am not very patient when I get new things lol. Also organised them all by colour which took about another hour. I don't know if they are all like this but my box was completely random with colours everywhere. No use when working so took the time to sort them into a pretty prismacolour rainbow in the trays.

Hopefully get to try them tonight.
    ShOnA

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

glad they arrived and you are pleased with them, i to am waiting for some from the states, I am not patient have fun with them x

View Gallery

Thats brilliant, you lucky thing, i`m still saving, up for some, unfortunately i cant have them yet, just got a craft robo
    Please lengthen days so I can fit in all I want to do

Just trying to track down my mojo...anyone seen it? GRIGGSY's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I ordered some last night from the auction site - made a best offer for 18% less than the asking price and was accepted plus postage was only £6. Have had an email from DHL saying they are in transit as of 2am this morning. I know its a long shot but really hope they come before the weekend as the OH says I cant craft this weekend due to needing to sort the house out to put it on the market! Back at work on Monday so wont get to play with them for a while.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I sharpen mine as I need them. I'm usually a sort by colour person (and always in rainbox order - red, yellow, pink etc) but they are in a large pot standing up. Actually it's a steel ice bucket that I got from poundland just binned the tongs!

I still haven't sharpened all mine.
    Nic

View Gallery

Woo Hoo! Mine are on the way

Just logged into my email to find a shipment confirmation, so they must have received my request to try again in a couple of days. Must watch for which card this comes through on, as I know I have one has given me problems with an International transaction as they processed a payment from me before -- so looks like I must have used the same one this time!!