Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

Encouragement needed!

Help...I've got to get off my backside! I've had to vacate our spare room which I had as my craft room, so we can use it as a bedroom. I'm being relocated to 'West Wing' - we have an odd house that has an 2 storey extension but with the upstairs only accessed from a staircase in the lounge.

So...picture this.....I now have some stuff still in the old room, some in the new room - semi-tidy, and some stuff on the landing in the main house (doesn't it make the house sound grand!!LOL). I have now lost enthusiasm and it all looks a mess (especially all my blank cards which are scattered on the lounge floor as I decided to sort them before putting them away but the dog has scattered them!)

OK, that's it. Feel much better for getting it off my chest and will now go and make a start!

Thanks for listening!!

x Debby

View Gallery

I know how you feel, it always seems like a mountain to climb when it's like that. Just keep remembering how nice it will be when all your craft stuff is nice and organised and just think, chances are you'll find some stash you'd forgotten you had!

My Blog and My Flickr Gallery. Life through the Lens. My Life. My Photos. My Story.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Last time I had a huge sort out I found some bits and pieces that were perfect for photo's I had recently taken, including a transparency that could have been made specifically for a snow pic I had. Just think of the treasures you could find, it might help.
    I hate tidying up but it always makes working so much easier when it's tidy.

OOO another one, think of it as an excuse to make a shopping list, I'm sure you'll find you need something to make storing a few bits and bobs easier.
    Jem
    Life may not be the party we hoped for,
    but while we are here we might as well dance.
    All My Own Photos CJ *host ALICAT* ~~~~ Just One Stamp CJ *host Jem*.

Sanctuary offered to all raffes Lula31's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    thats right - you'll find all the things you forgot you had and it'll be like getting a load of new stash
    NEW FRIENDS CJ

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

You're all absolutely right! I just found an album...I've no idea why, when or where I bought it, but it is lovely. Bizarre, huh?

OK, so I am getting there, but its blooming hard work...how can paper be SO heavy!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (31)
    omg, good luck hun

it'll be worth it in the end

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Good luck with your sort out - Do ya wanna come and do mine as well? Just think you will be super organised when it's all finished.

Jo

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    It'll be well worth it so keep on with it!
    I recently had a tidy out of my office/workspace (or should I say former dumping ground that used to be my office) so I could have some laminate flooring down now it's lovely to have a wonderful clean and tidy place to work and my fav bit was sorting out my Bazzill and papers on my shelf so now I can actually see them to stroke every day rather than just being shoved in a box
    Leo