Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trying to come on here more :) DubkopfeDesigns's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I sell cards at vw shows, and I bought some cd storage boxes from my local pound stretcher for it, they come in cool colours, and when I pack up I can put the cards inside and pop the lid on

Means I can organise large amounts of similar cards together.....and people seem to enjoy having a flick through

or as above you could get creative with some cereal boxes

Trying to come on here more :) DubkopfeDesigns's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    oh and I also got a huge pink cardboard display that I usee for cards and gifts and things sometimes for FREE!

I saw it outside a local shop so I went in and asked about it, and they said it was being chucked and if I wanted to take it away then go ahead.....might be worth keeping your eyes peeled

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I have a couple of the stand store ones, but also use the display / storage things from Sainsburys, the ones they have notebooks and things in. I asked at Customer service and they were more than happy for me to have any empty ones, and they're really easy to decorate (no decorated ones to hand)

I also agree that you won't get to buy anything for less than £7.99, so you will have to be a bit inventive.

BTW I do find the cards tend to tip forward a bit in the Standstore display, so I just put a little wedge under the front.
    Eileen