Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)

around the block phrase maker

Has anyone else got these! the two i orderd came today and i must say i am extremly dissapointed with them one just doesnt work! and the other the ink is all dried out and its brand new! thinking i may send them back now just wonderd if anyone else had any problems with them

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I took mine back for a refund. I was really dissapointed with it, I couldn't line up the letters, each time I had selected a letter then gone to do the next one the first one would also move if you see what I mean, it would not create a complete word.

Hope you get yours sorted.

Jan

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    I like mine, you defo have to have a knack with it but if you practice it gets easier. I thought mine had run out of ink too but it turns out I didn't put the ink it first! The video on the ATB site is more helpful than the instructions in the packet too. The worst thing is if you touch it when you first print it smudges the ink but I've found if you print it and then just leave it on the end for a bit it's dry and then you can stick it down easier. I don't know why they don't make matt stickers instead of shiny ones and the ink would both print miles better and dry quicker
    Leo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have one and i must say i am not that impressed with it. The ink on mine is to wet and takes ages to dry out plus you can hardly read what the letters say when they are printed out because they are so small. Its also very fiddly to get the stickers to line up in the first place.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (88)
    I bought 2 whilst on holiday in LA last month and i'm really disappointed with it. I wrote to ATB and they suggested that shiny labels had been a problem, I also mentioned about the ink being dry. So they sent me some new ink and matt labels which are slightly better but still not brilliant. The other problem i've found is with other coloured inks, I changed it to the purple one but because the characters have touched the black ink it looks terrible. I, unfortunately can't get a refund on mine as it would cost more to send them back than i'd get back, i'm just putting them down to a bad experience!!
    Hugs Karen x

I'm a Chorley Rose!

My blog

Love is the sweetest feeling that we know Ladybug-nina's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I am pleased I have read this as I was thinking of getting one, I dont think I will now!