Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

(Red Jenny in disguise!) Crafty Beast's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Help/Suggestions for Scrapbook Cover Pls!!

Hello!

I am looking for some help or suggestions for my scrapbook cover... you will notice I am a newbie here as I only started scrapping around christmas time. I've completed a few LOs (in gallery!) and I've bought a book to put them in, which I sketched up a sort of design for....

Only thing is now I've started to browse other UKS galleries (getting no 'work' work done!) i'm realising that my LOs look so structured and I don't want my cover the same!

Any help/pics of other peeps covers would be greatly appreciated.

FYI i already have some black and white damask fabric i intend to use (its fab!!) and plenty of black and white blooms, i've painted my chipboard letters for the title in orange and purple and got some small flowers to complement - now how to put it all together???!!!!

TYIA.....

Jenny xxxx

View Gallery

Hi Jenny, Why don't you want the cover to be as structured as your layouts? If its your style you should go with the flow! From the sound of things you already have a germ of an idea floating in your head but your fear of creating another 'stuctured page' is stopping you - let it out!! Good luck.

(Red Jenny in disguise!) Crafty Beast's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi marham thanks for your reply! Argh! I dont know what it is i dont like about them... i guess i'd like them to look as arty and lovely as some of the ones I keep seeing on here!

..... I think im aware that im very methodical and practical in my approach - do others struggle like that or is it just me?!!