Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

Designing your own stamps?

I know I have asked before but who has actually had their own stamps made up?

What did you have made ~ your own art work or fonts etc...?

And were you happy with the final result?

Were they flimsy like the heidi swapp acrylic stamps or sturdy like the love, elsie ones???

And who makes theirs with an imagepac kit? Are they more cost effective than just paying someone else to make them?

So much to scrap, so little time JulieSE's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I have an imagepac kit. I've only done one batch (made about 30 little ones) of mostly text and internet gifs. I calculated that with buying the kit any stamps I make will be half the cost of "normal" stamps that I could buy. When I replace the gel then it will be down to quarter of the price. Don't know what the cost will be compared to getting someone else to manufacture them for you. The stamps it makes are very sturdy. I think the only down side is the time that it takes, definately something you would want to do in batches.

May points - Big fat zero so far.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (49)
    I made an A4 sheet up years ago full of words that I could combine to make a multitude of phrases with. I also had a 'handmade by Elin' design on it. Had it made by a company in Glasgow - can't remember who now. As it was well thought out what I would use it for it's been a lot cheaper than buying the image pac as it's been a 1 off. The stamps were sturdy and still well used now!

I'm a Scraphazard!!
    Eventually joined the blogging community!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Tanda stamps is a sponsor on here and they will make up rubber or acrylic stamps to your own designs
    Kim

MY BLOG: Snippets of a Scrapdragon Points so far January 100

Dedicated cake maker, and totally addicted to Scrapping!!!! Fairycakes1972's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    I've just had by new business logo designed and made by someone on Etsy! The stamps haven't arrived yet, but as soon as they do I'll let you know what they were like!!!