Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dedicated mini-book maker misshestp's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingqueen View Post
    hia, let me take some piccies of them and i'll upload them to my gallery - i'll PM you when i've done so. might not be until sunday though as i've got a long few days of work ahead of me
    thanks x
    so far one DL done in journal

Always use a spelll checker! ruskin-art's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by misshestp View Post
    the only problem with this is that there is no 'give' with the book that i am using and if too many bulky embellishments are used the book might not close properly and be quite heavy.
    the book that i am using is a hardback so atleast the front and back covers will be quite sturdy and will support the rest of the book.
    to be honest i quite like the idea of having bulky pages, i love the 'mish mash' look rather than all neat and tidy, so if by the time i have completed the book, after a wopping 310 pages are filled and the book is rather bulky which it will be, and it doesn't shut then i will just tie a bit of fancy ribbon around it!!

i am really enjoying making this book, it works as almost a diary and gives me the chance to add everyday photo's that i wouldn't normally be able to find a home for,
    ill be adding some photos in the next few days,
    This sounds fab - can't wait to see some pictures - because I would have no idea how to go about this this.

2010 challenge = undertaking '52 walks' photography project.

my blog

Dedicated mini-book maker misshestp's Avatar
    View Gallery

just to let you know that i have added some photos of the first few pages of my journal and the front cover, also i have added a photo of what the book looked like before i started to completely transform it!!

I have attached one photo...the others can be found in my gallery, please let me know what you think!!
    thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    so far one DL done in journal