Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Stash Central

Notices

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    ...now with a blog =0) CharlieDK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

Great cards everyone...

How cute is the idea with the Tilda angel and the clouds. I love it when cards open in different ways.

Nicola - PLEASE note that the Holland shop someone mentioned was a mistake - the shop is in Sweden !!!

Doing things my own way angeljakki's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    That was me that posted it was in Holland but did retract it when I got the right place. Sorry for confussion caused ladies

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDK View Post
    The note I saw says come and see what we did to the shop in early March.
    1-2 Mars/March : Välkomna till/ Welcome to Magnolia’s release Party Spring 2008

Vi släpper nya stämplar, utlottning av en London Resa, demos, många erbjudande, gratis tidningar, utlottningar av fina fina produkter , köp x och få den x på köpet , vi bjuder på fika ……å så får ni inte missa vår nya uppfräshade butik å mycket mer !

Välkomna till butiken i Borås ! Welcome to our shop in Borås !

Can you translate this, it is from the wedsite. As I think maybe the translation I received is not right. Thanks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (39)
    No probs !! Just me getting over excited

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    I received 3 new Tilda's this morning...can't wait till I get home so that I can play tonight.
    Caz
    x
    My Blogeroo please drop in and say hello

So much to scrap, so little time JulieSE's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by angeljakki View Post

Vi släpper nya stämplar, utlottning av en London Resa, demos, många erbjudande, gratis tidningar, utlottningar av fina fina produkter , köp x och få den x på köpet , vi bjuder på fika ……å så får ni inte missa vår nya uppfräshade butik å mycket mer !

Can you translate this, it is from the wedsite. As I think maybe the translation I received is not right. Thanks
    The post is inviting you to a release party in Borås (45 minute drive from Gothenburg if anyone is interested). They will be releasing new stamps. They have a lottery to win a trip to London plus one to win some products. There will be lots of demos, offers, a free newspaper (which will probably have lots of ideas), they offer coffee and cake in their newly redecorated shop.

Since I'm only 45 minutes away I am very tempted to go. Anyone want to join me. Ryan air flies from Standsted to Gothenburg.

May points - Big fat zero so far.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Eagerly awaiting my arrival of farmer tilda and the wonderful Pony stamp!!! I have had email to say the items were dispatched - so now I am stalking the postie!!! He doesn't usually get here til about 1pm - and I am going out at 12.30 today AND tomorrow

Then again - I'm not allowed to open the package until Mothers Day (they are my pressie) so maybe not being here as they plop through the letterbox is a good thing!!
    Tracey x
    www.bristolandwalescatrescue.com
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&id=716698092
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana" Groucho Marx

...now with a blog =0) CharlieDK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

Translation

Quote Originally Posted by angeljakki View Post

We will release new stamps, have a draw about a trip to London, demos, many special offers, free magazines, lottery with fine products, buy x and receive y for free, coffee and cake - and you will get a chance to see our renovated shop.

... see that means they have a shop but will have done something to it by the 1st of March.

Anso is Swedish and would be able to make a PERFECT translation -but my Swedish is good enough to be certain of the meaning of it.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceyJ View Post
    OH wow - that would be lovely - thank you! The colours are just so beautiful and vibrant.

Floydypops - love your cards - what did you use to colour in with?? The lgitter looks sooooo pretty!!

Mariana - I absolutely love that card - what paper have you used??

Nicky - Would love to know what paper is on your background too - it is so sweet.

Charlie - Tilda with pencil looks perfect for the box - that is real cute!
    Thanks Tracey. Love the new stamps. I have a new Edwin I need to do something with and I'm ordering some more soon.....
    The paper is 'Three bugs in a rug' - Coco amuse. The flowers were from another paper (coco something) but cannot remember where from because I had a few scraps.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    more beautiful cards ladies, sorry I can't remember who posted which, its taken me ages to catch up, but I love them all. Great colouring, colour combinations and papers.
    Thank you

View Gallery

Thanks guys back to looking at flights as I would love to check it out and seems like a perfect time to.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceyJ View Post
    OH wow - that would be lovely - thank you! The colours are just so beautiful and vibrant.

Floydypops - love your cards - what did you use to colour in with?? The lgitter looks sooooo pretty!!

Mariana - I absolutely love that card - what paper have you used??

Nicky - Would love to know what paper is on your background too - it is so sweet.

Charlie - Tilda with pencil looks perfect for the box - that is real cute!
    They are the cheap H2o style watercolours from 'The Works' , really twinkly I bought two sets as I love them so much

The twins are currently undergoing management training! Silly Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    The two new ranges of Magnolias have been released for wholesale ordering today - love the spring/summer collection with Tingla and Alvin but their 'goblin' collection is really quite creepy.
    Sort of how I would imagine Tilda might look with drug problem and poor dentistry!!!

Not sure if you can see them on the english site but I wouldn't book flights in any rush on the back of them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    [QUOTE=Silly Monkey;4543559] but their 'goblin' collection is really quite creepy.
    Sort of how I would imagine Tilda might look with drug problem and poor dentistry!!!

QUOTE]

you are right they are too troll like. I have seen them before on the mag blog, Maybe someone will love them.
    Karen

The twins are currently undergoing management training! Silly Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hmm - didn't order any, they give me shudders down my spine. You see so many horrors where toys come to life and turn murderous - i wouldn't want to be alone in a room with one of those.
    No offence meant to anyone who do does like them, just not my cup of tea!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]