Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    Well I for one am impressed with your "go" Annette,looks just fab.to meSome good tips here,cos I am so wanting to get some of these inks(I do have 1!)I have had a good look at his blog and there is some very tasty stuff on theremy biggest problem is decidind WHAT to get
    Matchbox Swap

Dedicated Scrapper Voodoo Vixen's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Aaaaw, you're sweet - good job I am a realist! Why is it every time I want to try a new technique it involves me shelling out for a heap of new stuff to play with? I never have any of it in my stash just waiting.... now I need to find these misty pearly thingies....
    Annette There are no mistakes in crafting... just opportunities for more embellishments!

Scrap Happens Here Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)
    Quote Originally Posted by irboo View Post
    Well I for one am impressed with your "go" Annette,looks just fab.to meSome good tips here,cos I am so wanting to get some of these inks(I do have 1!)I have had a good look at his blog and there is some very tasty stuff on theremy biggest problem is decidind WHAT to get
    Come and play with mine Irene!!!! Distress ones, Alcohol Ones, grungeboard, colour washesThey're all here

And the Fragments arrived this morning too!!!

Dedicated Scrapper Voodoo Vixen's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Blimey - you have it all! How far is Hertfordshire from here???? and what on earth are Fragments? Something else I have to buy???
    Annette There are no mistakes in crafting... just opportunities for more embellishments!

Scrap Happens Here Blog

New Focus for a New Year Mrs_Tiggy's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I would be lost without my distress inks! I use them all the time. Like Petra said, I use them with the cut n' dry foam. They work really well. They emboss well too, espcially with the distressing powers that come in matching colours. I also use them with my dabbers as well. There are several techniques that can be used with them combined.

Another technique to distress is after you've inked your paper, lightly spray some water over the top. The inks will wash away in a splater patter. You can use your heat gun to dry it.

I know what you mean about Tim (ah TIM *swoon*) making it look so easy. I saw him last year at my local shop doing demos. He does it so quick and they are so lovley... but I can never replicate them!
    Shelley [Mrs_Tiggy] My Blog

In 2009, I'm Scrapping Like I Mean It: 11 layouts and counting!'

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Vixen View Post
    Blimey - you have it all! How far is Hertfordshire from here???? and what on earth are Fragments? Something else I have to buy???
    We're having a Tim Holtz and a use all Jeannette's new stashy crafty party - we're up to 7 house guests at the moment!!!! Irboo is providing the red wine and the curry, I'm providing B&B and the run of the crafty room and its contents!!!! and Lou's coming from Edinburgh!!!

Fragments - fabbie little bits - go look on Tim's blog - he does a video demo using fragments

and don't forget the Glimmer Mists - 50 bottles of Glimmer Mists as well

View Gallery

OMG Netty I just wish I was in your craft room now!!
    Go have a look on Craft weekly-can I say thatTricia has got some great ideas,inks stencils printing etc.etc.I am going to HAVE to HAVE more stash
    Matchbox Swap

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Vixen View Post
    My DD2 is convinced that ALL my money is going on scrapping supplies and there will be NOTHING left!no inheritance no nothing just piles of scrapbooks!
    Matchbox Swap

View Gallery

Ooo!! yes I forgot - I got the e mail about that and haven't watched the clip - may get some well needed inspiration for backgrounds and Fat Books

View Gallery

Oh do it's well worth the watch. We are going on the same wavelength here Netty!
    Matchbox Swap

View Gallery

Very interesting - just watched it - I got a marvellous idea from a Maggie Grey Book last night but have run out of iron on interfacing so can't have a play till I get some more now!!!! - involves scrunching up Kraft paper though

View Gallery

Do you know I've just looked out of my window and it's White!!!!
    Matchbox Swap

View Gallery

Snow!! Ooo!! Marvellous!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    This thread has inspired me to get out the TH inks I bought at Bonanza and have rarely used! I have a question though - on the 12 days of Christmas thing he says not to use alcohol inks on photo paper ... is it just that it will give a different effect to glossy cs (never even heard of this!) or will some hideous unspeakable thing happen?
    Suzie xx
    Blogeroo

Cover me in Sponge Cake then a layer of Jelly add Fresh Cream and call me a trifle maddy's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (31)
    I have used them on photo paper , the effect is not the same as glossy cs , and it takes longer to dry , but can so no reason not to really .
    still HRH Maddy